Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - Betrayal and loss

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I saw that development coming. If ever there was a more clearly-telegraphed case of Chekhov's Gun...

Dex-chan lover
Hope you feel good now Licorice you filthy traitor. And that's twice too.

Guess I should have paid more attention to the chapter title. That wasn't a fun surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit It was obvious that this bitch would betray them stupidly but I didn’t expect them to kill asebi although there’s surely a save in Brant.

Double-page supporter
Well, when Dahilia's core is destroyed she can be revived again using another humanoid module. So, now there is no escape for Yuu. He must go to Brant if he want to revive Asebi.

The journey will be harder cause the trump weapon is broken. Now will there any Yuu's decision to cooperate with Gram?

Dex-chan lover
And here I was, thinking that of all the girls, Licorice had the best chance of stealing away Yuu if something ever happened to Asebi. (On the other hand, her betrayal was clearly foreshadowed earlier- I was hoping that she'd take a third option.)

Aggregator gang
THAT'S WHY U SHOULDNT TRUST ANY FUCKING ONE! STUPID MC! I bet this fucking shit MC will just be friends with that bitch again at the end --' For fucker's sake! And yeah, keep trusting the other guy that wanted tu fuck u before... yeah go save him.... GOOD FUCKING IDEA!

NOOOOOO ... YOU DON'T

AH SHYT , BETRAYAL ... zetsubou-desu

WHY ? Just why ? she's done nothing wrong , our MCs here even don't have their first night yet ...

Dex-chan lover
It's like half the cast is potential/past/current/future traitors. ...Wait, is half enough?

Contributor
I never liked Licorice since the beginning, and this chapter confirm it, she's the worst character in this story.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Asebi's a robot who gives a shit if her core is destroyed since Licobitch could just made a copy. Guess Licobitch is getting all horny and shit after so many years not getting fucked, can't blame the bitch though. 😅

Dex-chan lover
The MC dies in this chapter... What's going on?
There is no concept of reincarnation so whatever copy of Asebi that Licorice make will never be Asebi. Same with Dahlia II, another humanoid which replaces original Dahlia.

Unless Asebi was always in Brant. But why???

This situation reminds me of an actual Japanese company that rents out robots that has a dead relative face for mourning purposes.

Dex-chan lover
"Come to Brant if you want to see Asebi again.........and murder my ass too I guess..."

Users who are viewing this thread