Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Discouragement and courage

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, eat shit Gram.
Also is that last page implying that the new Asebi is human? Why would a robot need a resuscitation system.

Fed-Kun's army
Scummy Gram always scummy, repaying kindness with backstabs. Yuu is also a dumbass for helping him

Dex-chan lover
It's possible Asebi was one of the Android made in the image of a brant citizen and once the android dies the person is brought back with memories of the android ? Or it's yet another android Asebi again subservient to her father and is asked to foil yuu's plan or something, sadly it's getting a bit rushed no.

Licorice should never have betrayed yuu and co, a better development would have been to betray the android unless the android has some really super contrived argument like shown above.
In the end all will be forgiven as always, no deaths, no nothing, I'd like to see yuu kill Nazuna or even Licorice regardless of Asebi's status.

They gave so much for her and she just fucks them up and even kills Asebi with almost no remorse. Fuck her. Even if Asebi can come back to life, that is fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@Zinzukoo
If that happens, I think I'm gonna rage out of this, especially if nothing happens to Licorice, Nazuna and Asebi's dad.
But now that you mention it i'm even inclined to believe Asebi's dad will manipulate Asebi's memories against Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised they actually addressed that it would technically be a different person. Also that was quick, I wanted angry murder Yuu

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that Asebi is a real person, but the consciousness is transmitted to an android for purposes (sanity? maturity? espionage? manga reference research?) although this would open up a whole can of worms, namely:
(1) Are the humanoid modules really all true AI, or are they actually ancient humans who uploaded themselves into androids, or some combination of both? (2) Are the dragonfish really just wild beasts, or given Dahilia's control over them, were also created by said ancient humans (and possibly human as well)? (3) And given how advanced ancient human technology is, will this end like Scrapped Princess?

But seriously, Gram! (That's not lowly theft, Yuri, that's just petty banditry!)

Double-page supporter
Man, if he proposed that Gram will go with them I WILL DROP THIS SHIT!

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc that theory would explain the android town. Bunch of survivors hidden away and instead forced to live a simulation-like way of life via android avatars, though I think we've already seen the human Asebi, and the final moral question here is is the android the same as the person it was based on.

It will also explain Asebi's locked boob size that Dahlia complained about.

Fed-Kun's army
Phew, that was interesting. The omake in the end of this chapter is also cute.

Contributor
Fucking gram never change huh.

Also @Ncararc @StarGear

Also is that last page implying that the new Asebi is human? Why would a robot need a resuscitation system.
I'm guessing that Asebi is a real person, but the consciousness is transmitted to an android for purposes (sanity? maturity? espionage?

Yeah, that's probably the case.
If it's real, then it's very close to the story of the videogame
Xenoblade X
, with robot used to preserve the human body from virus, old age, and others things, in hope of finding a living place before it's too late.

It would then be a perfect end. After all, Yu already accepted Asebi when she was a Android, so now if she's human, it's even better.

CHHHEWWWWWWW, dun dun dun dun dun, DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Asebi, ASEBI!!!!

So I read the comments on the last chapter. Is it true that this is getting sped up because it got axed/cancelled?

Users who are viewing this thread