Ashita mo Ii Hi de Arimasu you ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,750
Screenshot 2026-09-28 112447.png

This is just my mind goblins screaming at me, but it feels like Sext should be 6, Nones is 9, Prime is 12, and Terce is 3. I only say this because in my head Sext is Sexta/Six (Latin), Nones is Nonas/Nine (French), Terce is Tres/Three (Spanish/Latin America), and Prime is Noon cause it's the only one left.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
55
View attachment 68532

This is just my mind goblins screaming at me, but it feels like Sext should be 6, Nones is 9, Prime is 12, and Terce is 3. I only say this because in my head Sext is Sexta/Six (Latin), Nones is Nonas/Nine (French), Terce is Tres/Three (Spanish/Latin America), and Prime is Noon cause it's the only one left.
I don't know bro.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928-224834.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928-224834.jpg
    992.3 KB · Views: 0
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
838
In case the grandparents (i hope not) get tangled in an accident; i offer myself to adopt the three brothers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top