Ashita mo Ii Hi de Arimasu you ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,739
Screenshot 2026-09-28 112447.png

This is just my mind goblins screaming at me, but it feels like Sext should be 6, Nones is 9, Prime is 12, and Terce is 3. I only say this because in my head Sext is Sexta/Six (Latin), Nones is Nonas/Nine (French), Terce is Tres/Three (Spanish/Latin America), and Prime is Noon cause it's the only one left.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
55
View attachment 68532

This is just my mind goblins screaming at me, but it feels like Sext should be 6, Nones is 9, Prime is 12, and Terce is 3. I only say this because in my head Sext is Sexta/Six (Latin), Nones is Nonas/Nine (French), Terce is Tres/Three (Spanish/Latin America), and Prime is Noon cause it's the only one left.
I don't know bro.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928-224834.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928-224834.jpg
    992.3 KB · Views: 0
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,739
I don't know bro.

I guess they have it as the opposite of Earth times, since all of the numbers are switched with their opposite so the clock looks something like this:

6 5 7 4 8 3 9 2 10 1 11 12

Behold! The shittiest clock on the internet!
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
55
I guess they have it as the opposite of Earth times, since all of the numbers are switched with their opposite so the clock looks something like this:

6 5 7 4 8 3 9 2 10 1 11 12

Behold! The shittiest clock on the internet!
Or maybe
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929-000732.jpg
    Screenshot_20260929-000732.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top