Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 125 - Brainwashing 18

Dex-chan lover
I find how Hayato gets caught up with random opinions of him on the internet super relatable. Having someone whose opinion you care deeply about makes it so much easier to brush them off.
well he was like "i wanna disappear" in the beginning of the arc tho i'm surprised he wouldn't talk more with his co-members about it if not therapy but being a 'public figure' is more open to criticism than just some rando

Dex-chan lover
now that she's making less and less money, i wonder if she'll just end up quitting her job. even though it seems good for the relationship, are they even ready for that next step with each other?
i mean creeps/stalkers aside, idk how many other good jobs there would be out there but i imagine unless something major happens that she would've planned to go do a 'normal 'job at one point unless she can afford to retire before she's 35 lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm I see. So fame is inversely proportional to classiness. Interesting.

Thank you for the translation.
lol right like the more famous you become the more "trashy fans" you attract. considering they all have mutual interests you'd think she'd get along better with other fans, but not quite... definitely an interesting mindset

Dex-chan lover
lol right like the more famous you become the more "trashy fans" you attract. considering they all have mutual interests you'd think she'd get along better with other fans, but not quite... definitely an interesting mindset
doesn't help that the convos all internet-y as well, i'm sure someone could have a casual conversation like "Oh x's new song? yeah it's good" versus a twitter post that'd read "Utaite was spotted on a date, they should both die" kinda thing

tho i assume/would hope the high schooler doesn't go down a 4chan rabbit hole lol.

Double-page supporter
This streamer arc is kinda trash. I can't wait for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically the perfect timing for Runa to just quit tho. Business ain't businessing, and she wants to hang out with mr boyfriend more. Like, At this point she can just seek other jobs or just finish her studies while dating. I don't think she can do anything about customers not coming, unless it got something to do with her service quality going down.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if Hayato was an American youtuber, he could boost his OnlyFans girlfriend, flex with luxury goods and run some scams on his audience. And they'd go absolutely wild, eat it up and ask for more. But alas, he's not.

I don't think Runa will come up with a solution that covers her need for self-reliance, alleviates her mistrust in other people and allows her to date in a relaxed, emotionally positive way. At least not before her current relationship implodes on itself, be it because of a scandal or unresolved issues.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically the perfect timing for Runa to just quit tho. Business ain't businessing, and she wants to hang out with mr boyfriend more. Like, At this point she can just seek other jobs or just finish her studies while dating. I don't think she can do anything about customers not coming, unless it got something to do with her service quality going down.
it's cause of all the shit talking on the forums

in the live action drama she actually asks a lawyer to help sue them, though not sure how that'd work b/c they obviously aren't going to post their real names unless japan's internet laws are strict/effective enough for someone to track down identities or so

Dex-chan lover
Man, if Hayato was an American youtuber, he could boost his OnlyFans girlfriend, flex with luxury goods and run some scams on his audience. And they'd go absolutely wild, eat it up and ask for more. But alas, he's not.

I don't think Runa will come up with a solution that covers her need for self-reliance, alleviates her mistrust in other people and allows her to date in a relaxed, emotionally positive way. At least not before her current relationship implodes on itself, be it because of a scandal or unresolved issues.
tbf there would be a small subsection of that audience calling him a cuck for that lol

but i'm sure 'richtubers' are in japan too.

Ugh petty bitches. She seems just innocent at first but now she's posting other fans profiles for no reason.

Think she started spending less time texting the customers which made them want to come back less since the connection doesn't feel there anymore.

Also at this point looking at what Kokoro is doing is just... sad. It resembles the Yua story in a different way where they over-invest into someone that won't look at them the same way.

Dex-chan lover
She ain't quitting the job, her heart is made of $$$$$$$$$$$, she isn't gonna let go.

Users who are viewing this thread