Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 127 - Brainwashing 20

Dex-chan lover
drunk-puss-in-boots.gif

Dex-chan lover
lol i can understand vanity reading/finding tweets about myself too tho if i were to donate i'd only do it like once a stream, maybe twice at most, or during some 'downtime'. most ppl don't care but i have seen twitch notifications/auto readers going right up in the middle of some cutscene that the streamer hasn't played before when they do games lol, tho i'd expect even for individual streams there'd be trusted ppl moderating comments lol

and i can understand wanting to save money in the future or so, tho surprised we don't have a bit of a backstory even if it's just a brief mention/throwaway line like "my parents grew up dirt poor/i saw my parents struggle with debt" versus just her being a bit greedier than other girls her age, even if it's not as good pay, a bad day at an 'average' job probably isn't as bad as what would happen if you were outed as a sex worker to your college/community/social circles or recognized on the streets or so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So many conflicting feelings this chapter... also let's hope Hayato didn't didn't self-report by writing a song about his prostitute gf
LOL i don't listen to many 'idol' songs and stuff like that versus stuff with more harsh language like usewa, but you'd think other than 'love songs are completely banned/only write about friendship or cute fluffy stuff that's wholesome/pure" that ppl wouldn't think "oh a love song they totally have a partner now" versus "i dedicate this to all our fans" or something lol

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed the completed tag I'm going to kill myself
i think that's just for the overall manga, but the translation team isn't caught up, there should be another arc with Nanami-san (Runa's drinking buddy/coworker) and maybe a last arc with Yuki either confronting or moving on from her mother b/c an earlier chapter implied she got in touch with her and considering meeting up

Dex-chan lover
I want them to be happy but there is no way it will work out, idol fans are another category of crazy and poporo is gonna bring the gasoline to set everything aflame :haa:
makes me wonder how many groups have tried to be openly flirty (without crossing too much of a line) and straight up charging for kisses versus just a hug/handshake XD (well yumenashi had 'kiss' scene charge that was like, done through a sheet of plastic or so, but i wouldn't be surprised if some thirsty fans paid to keep the plastic as well XD)

Dex-chan lover
She WILL choose the money and Hayato WILL get doxxed and Oshi no Ko'd

Users who are viewing this thread