Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Hello all! Thank you for reading once again! 9 weeks and 9 chapters left. Hope everyone had a good weekend and you caught EVO 2019, twas a blast. See you next Tuesday, 8/13.

jak

Contributor
Mu-kun didn't deserve that punch.

Though, was that a meteor?

Dex-chan lover
"Eww my wife's breasts." So what was the problem before?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, no. This is just getting nonsensical. The hyper-beta weaksauce nerd who couldn't get hard because the thought of his wife's nude body made him uncomfortable not only slugs the superior beta-male and gets away with it, he also gets laid for doing so and of course none of the blame goes towards his wife. Whose fault this was to begin with, inviting a strange male to her bedroom to show off her lingerie and then not bothering to move out from under him when he clearly tripped and landed on top of her with the erection she caused due to her impropriety - and let him stay there while talking to him in such a way that I would honestly believe she was trying to get him to make it less of an accident. Not only that, but the weaksauce is also packing a monster dong equal to the MC, despite having been blushing hard and impressed - ducking his head, when having seen the MC's erection previously - heavily suggesting he was cowed by its prominence and size, and perhaps even submissively interested himself.

I'm out, this whole arc has been retarded. Solution was had instantly, "Punch the guy who you begged for help even though you've got a better/more rich lifestyle, and now you get your wife pregnant. Congratulations, problem solved. Why did it even happen?"

Dex-chan lover
So the solution to A-kun's ED was a misinterpretation of being cucked by the alpha male???

I don't know. I'm just going to forget this chapter ever happened. It was stupid from the get go.

Time to drop since the quality has dropped, it was meh while it lasted.

Melee is a party game and that is why it was not featured at EVO

Aggregator gang
this was so stupid, now i am waiting for someone to make the NTR doujin to feel better about this crap.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand what was the purpose of that couple...

Users who are viewing this thread