Ask Zeph Anything

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I'll be holding a "secret" interview in voice chat tonight at 10 PM Eastern Standard Time. I will be in the public chat room so anyone who wants to hear my dulcet southern tones can pop on our Discord. I think voice chat is limited to 50 seats so first come, first served.

If there's something you've always wanted to ask me, type your question here. I may or may not answer it. I will not answer questions posed in voice chat because I'm mostly deaf. I'd prefer not to cause an incident if I mishear someone.

You've got an hour and a half to spread this far and wide.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Hmm. Deeply existential question that'll allow me to ramble for 2 hours with no pause.

*Excellent*.

since you have wife, is it feel difference from gf to wife? i've been thinking to propose my gf these day

Fed-Kun's army
Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere you wanted or be able to turn invisible and inaudible?

Dex-chan lover
This is kind of random, I rarely got an opportunity to ask an random question to the staff...

So, did you spend your spring break at the beach this year?
And seeing there's a pandemic happening all over the place, are you okay?

Staff
Super Moderator
Guys, I'm actually already chatting in voice chat, so feel free to hop on and say hello.

Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you to those of you that showed up! We had a good time and chatted about quite a few things. The questions were fun to answer!

Dex-chan lover
Who on the mangadex staff had to write an application to join the staff and how bad was it?

Users who are viewing this thread