Asmodeus wa Akiramenai - Ch. 29 - Leo and Eligos

Dex-chan lover
yeah, let's give a sad backstory to the madman and the demon that almost killed the mc for no fucking reason instead of trying to talk it out, it will definitely make him more likable and redeem them for the readers..
What the hell..

Gezzz, make a reasonable background for his motive is not enough to cover for his action in few recent chapters.
I know that this is a manga and in the end everyone will be good guys, but this is bullshit.

Still waiting for his death or worse, this doesn't justify what he did and doesn't deserve a redemption

Okay but also he literally stabbed someone to get the ring and then forced the contracted demons to try and kill them. Plus, he could have just asked to have Eligos' contract annulled but instead would rather power trip with the ring. Fuck off. The plus side is that the backstory rule means that he's going to be gone in a few chapters at least. Kind of hope the ring kills him but I would bet that Ritsu gets the ring back and asks the demons to heal him and then he just leaves with Eligos.

Dex-chan lover
I mean
Leo to be honest if you researched into the guy hwo had the ring you woudl realies he was freeing the demons
I mean i konw love makes blindb ut Cmon man

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? Not working for me. Hope he dies of the curse but I'm sure he'll get his happy ending...unfortunately.

Aggregator gang
i see how it's gonna go. MC breaks the contract with eligos and those two get to fuck off sideways

Dex-chan lover
Yeah maybe he was a rich lunatic and attempted murder multiple times, but did you know it was for love and people were mean to him sometimes? That automatically means you can't hate him

Aggregator gang
what a load of bs! that guy doesn't deserve redemption! hoping that the ring kills him right in front of his demon waifu.

Dex-chan lover
He's sure lucky the MC is such a boring nice guy, or he could totally use the ring to NTR him and his demon waifu when he gets it back.

Dex-chan lover
That side character needs to die, all he had to do was ask for her to be freed. He instead chose to stab the mc and try to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
aww what nice and cute backstory for leo let us all forget about him try to kill MC become he has the ring of power (from the lord the ring :D )
yaa no he still an asshole and need to die

Fed-Kun's army
A typical case of "You moron! You both have the same goal! You could be allies, but instead your first move is to murder someone!"

To be honest, I don't think it's the attempted murder what makes him a bad guy. If you feared that the Master of the Ring is going to brainwash your beloved into a mindless slave, and you see he's already surrounded by a small army of demons, yeah, I can see why someone would choose a "better safe than sorry" approach. But the moment he learned from Asmodeus that Ritsu is freeing the demons, he should have stopped. He's so obsessed with trying to prove he's the "worthy" master of the ring ("The value of the ring is being lowered"... Wait, that's what worries you?) that he's forgotten where his obsession came from.

Who bets the MC will remind him of that childhood promise and there will be a heel-face turn?

Double-page supporter
Oh, a pointless and generic backstory that will in no way garner any sympathy and will otherwise annoy the readers considering it's too little too late and an extremely vapid justification / explanation for attempted murder and does not otherwise achieve any goal other than an illogical ego stroke. Sensei No Shiroi Uso is that you?

Users who are viewing this thread