Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1
You're underestimating our jester.
I'll just leave it at that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Certainly a big tone shift, not a huge fan of this considering it's being used solely for shock value and not much else.

Dex-chan lover
These last two chapters are sure a total mood swing.
Went from pretty light-hearted, even with a psycho like the Sister character, to outright brutal murder.

Some drop in overall art quality too, despite a few ok panels that emphasize the main character and the new antagonist.
(Not that the art was particular good before, but it did meet some standards.)

Aggregator gang
Throat stabbing and decapitation in my oppai loli manga? It’s more likely than you think

Fed-Kun's army
This is a drop for me. Reasons?

A: I was reading the manga for the fluff/sillyness. If I wanted to read gore, I'm already reading Goblin Slayer and Berseker.

B: If MC somehow revive them, then for me it will be worse than even if the dead stay dead. It would mean that their dead were nothing but cheap drama just for the sake of drama.

I see it like this. Imagien you are eating and ice cream of your favorite flavor. You are enjoying it and all. Then someone trow a rock on it. It will make stop eating it, right? Oh, but look! they remove the rock sp is all fine again! Even so, will you keep eating it? Worse, they did it one time, what says they will not do it again?

By they way, I know that nobody cares about my opinion, but at least I make you read so ha!

This is a brutal fight

light novel spoilers
but he does have a resurrection spell with restrictions

Dex-chan lover
Dylan is already dressed like Smooth Criminal so of course he meets Billie Jean. But I don't think that's his lover lol

Dex-chan lover
Mate there are character designs with comically large tits. Idk why there now suddenly trying to be serious.

Double-page supporter
OK, SLOW AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL DEATH, ready to serve in 5 min.

Dex-chan lover
If this wasn't based on a light novel that's already apparently well past this point, I'd say this is the point where the mangaka burned through the material from his original pitch to get the story published and was writing by the seat of his pants. Because nothing says "oh shit, I'm out of ideas and don't know where to go from here" like dramatically changing the tone and atmosphere of the story out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
There is no mood swing considering the first chapters when they almost got killed by the demons and o l survived in one piece thanks to Dylan.

Users who are viewing this thread