Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 *Psst* hey, buddy.
Here, take this. All plot, no PLOT.
https://mangadex.org/title/7697/the-young-maiden-in-love-is-a-carnivore

I didn't find the tone shift jarring. More "oh shit, let's see where this goes" than broken suspension of disbelief.

Dex-chan lover
Billie Jean looks edgy and cool. I wish he will join the MC. The adventurers he killed are just scrubs anyway, not a sin.

Dex-chan lover
well, i won't miss them fuckers who got what they deserved, but this dude (? only a japanese author would name a male character billie jean) is about to get rekt

.... i know it's bad, but i wish the heroes don't die, at least it's too soon, give them some redemption or punishment arc. Death like that still too weak to me

Ah yes dylan who wears white and knows how to sing and dance and billie jean, is that a michael jackson reference

Dex-chan lover
Dylan:
destroys ultimate monster in one night after achieving ultimate class badassdom and literally stealing the element of fire

Scrubbie Jean:
Imma talk some shit after killing cute bewbs in front of you!

I'm sure this will end well.

I don't know why some of you are saying it got dark "all of a sudden."

It's been dark from the start, if any of you were paying attention. There's some real ominous shit going on in the background. The Hero Mage killed an unknown multitude of people when she threw her temper tantrum in the bar. That was explicitly stated to be true. The church was dodgy from the start. Even the people involved in the hero alliance don't really know or understand why they're doing it, besides fuck demons.

This was always a dark series. And an incredibly violent one. You've just been distracted by the massive shortstack titties.

Good thing that Dylan is not actually Michael Jackson send to Isekai, right? Just like how Billie Jean not his lover and didn't bring any son.

Where is the big oppai fantasy romcom which i was hoping for, this shit is dark.

Dex-chan lover
One head roll, two head roll, three head roll, four head roll... It doesn't help me get to sleep at all.

Users who are viewing this thread