Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I stayed away from this one because the title sounded a bit suspect, but after being recommended this, I regret not reading it sooner, lol. The 'Oppai Loli' ( AKA ロリ巨乳 ) tag is already exceedingly rare, but for both heroines in this to fall into that rare category. . . . Fantastique!

how the hell her clothes recovered, i thought her boobs were out. When did it reappear when they teleported back

Double-page supporter
Why did they have to make those breasts so huge? How can I focus on the story with those things

Dex-chan lover
when the protagonist first appeared I was expecting

CYCLONE

JOKER

Double-page supporter
How can she even walk with them? Those melons must be twice the weight of her entire remaining body.

Dex-chan lover
MC is cute which is rare, but wtf is with these girls and their tits?? over compensating for a protagonist that can't be self-inserted into??

Dex-chan lover
It's not rare for the female lead to instantly reveal the artists fetish. But uh did it need to be so obvious.

... They can't even keep the boob size consistent... Nevermind that she should have somewhere between severe back pains and a broken back from the weight of them. Even at the largest they draw her boobs she would not have have 120cm bust measurement as the circumference around her bust is still to small to be that close to her 140cm height.

Like at this point i'm used to series giving female characters ridiculously large boobs, but at least most other series maintain a consistent size and/or give semi-realistic measurements when compared to height.

Users who are viewing this thread