Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh my all what blasphemy. A girl's breasts shouldn't be just 20cm less than her height. Those things... their at least 1cup no 2 and a half cups too big!

"Why have you done this you degenerate?"
"I am weak."

Me too translator dude, me too.

According to an important fact about Dwarfs, which I got from a legitimate source "in men and women, the sole requirement for being considered a dwarf is having an adult height under 147 cm (4 ft 10 in) and it is almost always classified with respect to the underlying condition that is the cause of the short stature." Since she is 4 feet & 6 inches (4' 6") in height based on the translator's last page info she is as small as a 5-year-old kid! Demn shes's small.

Is she even a dwarf too though? In racial terms.

Dex-chan lover
Why was Dylan kicked out? Jesters are meant to be showboats, giving people hope. That hero party sounds like a dude who wants to double-bang a couple of women. That's a recipe of disaster right there.

But if Dylan charmed the Demon Lord... well, who can say no to that? As for Tina... its all fat, right?

what the hell is up with those huge tits. what the hell. the author needs to relax jeez.

Group Leader
Ok the main protagonist reminds me too much of Shotaro from Kamen Rider W

Fed-Kun's army
where else can you find a cthulhu incarnation play violin so elegantly?

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh
yeah, she's small even by Asian standard, I know some adult women who heights are 150ish but certainly not under that

Double-page supporter
Urgs, Im actually surprised, that the manga isnt that bad, but why Japan... whats wrong with your unproportional boobs fetish....

Group Leader
@bigcunt Says the person with such a name...
giphy.gif

That being said, her balloons were inflated way too much.

Dex-chan lover
This girl's end goal as an adventurer is clearly to find a magic spell for breast reduction, so she can say goodbye to back pain and stop using a huge shield on her back to counterbalance her massive mammaries while walking around town. Seriously though, at least the MC acknowledged that that rack is crazy. Just calling them big isn't good enough, those things have their own gravitational field for smaller objects to orbit around.

Users who are viewing this thread