Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan : in non-s^&*hole countries it also protects people's rights to not become slaves. If the slavery is illegal then the law should not protect the "owner's" rights.

It's a manga about big tittied midgets and a suave looking pimp, y'all need to chill out a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
Yes of course, if there is a law that protects people's rights to not become slaves, then this would be illegal. However, we know nothing of the law in this country. So we cannot say if the law protects the people from being slaves or the law protects people's rights to own slaves.

My comment was in reference to 'slaves being raped (nonconsensual sex) by their masters'. And my argument is that if the law protects people's rights to own slaves, then it is not rape as you cannot be put on trial for raping your own slaves just like you cannot be put on trial for breaking your furniture.

I did not touch on whether or not it's legal to capture people as slaves. My comment was only to answer that particular question. We do not know yet what laws they have in this country in regards to slavery, so I will not comment on the non-shithole country remark. There are many reasons why slavery is accepted or tolerated, and not all are bad.

@obsidian
How about they sell her as a slave? The magic contract?
welp you say almost raped, and in one chapter ,
(> Main female lead is almost raped twice in one chapter for no reason.)
" for no reason" really? They tear up her upper armor for what then? Oh right, cause they want to rape her?
i think that she will be sold first as a brand new "property" so her price wil be high, that they did't think to "touch" their "property"
not that i know how slavery works tho...
Just read it again at that part man , and stay away from "Rape" genre hentai, it will broke your brain cells

@Thoughtgap thanks for doing the math for us, lol.

Definitely agree, it's ever so slightly out-of-proportion. Just a little tiny bit.

Fed-Kun's army
wow this manga literally has "shit" on the title. Jokes aside, I'm a man of culture, big boobs i love em but with proportion. Those are just straight up body deformities.

@Babiapalah
For no reason. That is, it did not feel justified within the story. Sure, the reason of the people in the story might be there, but the justification for those actions felt shoddily written to me. Contrived. Falling into place in such a way that lacks cohesion and feels forced. Also, you missed my point completely yet act like I'm the stupid one. That's a little shameful. We can disagree about how the story was carried out, sure. That's fine. But jumping to conclusions and arguing past me because you want to be right about something isn't. I simply shared my opinion and the responses of you and others completely dodged it. I said "almost raped" because that is a logical point of conclusion to a woman being kidnapped. Plain and simple. I said "for no reason" because it makes no sense within the context of the story, in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
those aren't boobs...
those are wrecking balls, magical ones. capable of leveling a continent.

Users who are viewing this thread