Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@C3PO
You can certainly assume that, but if the law protects the right of people to own slaves, then it's not rape. After all, slaves are property and any rights they have are only afforded by what the law specifically allows them to have. In most cases, they are like furniture or tool, with no real law that protects their well-being. This is the case even in our world. If you break a chair, you will not be sent to jail. Consensual or not does not matter with slaves, they are chairs, that's all that matter.

@Aichan, word. But not from the point of view of slave. Not as crime, but as forcing other human being into intercourse.

Ohh damn it's TRY and also uncensored..
AUTO bookmarked !!!

The MC looks like Shotaro from Kamen Rider W manga lol

Dex-chan lover
Although I am a titman through and through - I somehow find this proportion offputting.
She kinda looks like a inflatable Doll.

Dex-chan lover
A harem of Legal Oppai Loli, the author is a fan of Gran Blue it seems.

Dex-chan lover
One of the things I liked about this series was that the hero becomes genuinely remorseful for what he’s done to Dylan. The overall plot ain’t spectacular but it’s definitely not what anyone is here for in the first place.

Though I like big breasts, I like them in proportions. I hate them being over sized on a Loli.

DROPPED!

Definitely need more of this, I'm in love with that beautiful creature called the main character.

TTX

@Amarrez
Thanks for the chapter
fmc: weird (only 140 cm tall but 120 cm bust)

Group Leader
@Varler I'm concerned about the fact that her boobs made you think it was only 'a bit' too big.

Nevertheless, since I'm also a degenerate who apparently plays GBF, this is fine for me. That game definitely stretches my own taste (not exactly stretches something else; I'm not that particularly low).

As appreciative as I am of manga being daring enough to have a severely handicapped individual in a leading role, it strikes me as rather odd that someone in a world of magic would have been unable, or would have otherwise chosen not to fix her disability. I'm nearly as confused by that as I am by the fact that she is able to move around with a bust that is 85% her body height in diameter, but I guess all the magic went into chest lightening and back support.

For those curious:
* The average waist size for a 13-year-old [as per her dictated body shape] is 68 centimeters, or 26.7 inches.
* 120cm ~= 47 inches
* Cup size = bust diameter - underbust diameter (which is usually comparable to waist diameter) -> aprox. 20 inch difference
* Cup lettering = 1 inch per letter // * 20 inches = T Cup

In summary, (assuming I didn't muck up the math [which I am admittedly rather prone to do] or misremember the formula) she's a 28T (I believe in the metric system, this would be equivalent to 68ZZZ, if you want further emphasis on how insane that size actually is), which is not only beyond ludicrous, but perhaps even beyond badly drawn fetish art territory.

Just for proper frame of reference, Google offers this example of an N-cup (that's 14 letters in compared to T's 20, mind you):
17iruvp9xsoigjpg.jpg

That image is, unsurprisingly, derived from an article covering her emergency breast reduction surgery.

@ALL-SEEING "Though I like big breasts, I like them in proportions."
  Someone "in-proportion" to that cup size would be a literal giant, though. :p
@Varler "Her boobs are a bit too big, imo."
  Just a bit. :p
@athros "I'm concerned about the fact that her boobs made you think it was only 'a bit' too big."
  You know the 20 Questions trope starting question of "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" Right, so apparently our initial question for evaluation is "Is it bigger than a full-sized beachball?"
  ..on that note, look what you can buy on Amazon:
417qFIS4YFL.jpg

I sure as hell hope that's not the standard we're using..

Dri

An excellent write up good sir. Nonetheless, giant oppai will continue to reign supreme.

Users who are viewing this thread