Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba : Job change is on the first floor, where he met the goddess.

Since no one has reached the top how would people be changing when they are at level 40 if you had to reach it?

@C3PO : She has other outfits to wear first... for "training" if I recall right.

Contributor
She's charmed and you are using an ability that makes them want to dance.

Dammit man, give her a pole to use!

@sjmcc13, yeah, and the cat-girl from the cover is not in the party yet.
After all she'll be the initiator of night activities of the harem.

Expecting a michael jackson dance..
Smooth criminal song and a moonwalk

Contributor
She's adorable, she's totally a fangirl. If only it wasn't for these bazzongas boobs.

Supporter
That is one dangerous hug. Though she’d probably only get my ankle at best.
A shame I have no sense of touch...

Group Leader
This is really bothering me.
This would be perfect if she had a teensy tiny little mini bit less fat on her torso.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want her to be a pettanko, I'm a lover of the arts too, but maybe make her chest less than 30% of her total body weight?

the moment he summond the girl with the saxophone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw

Dex-chan lover
His Gifted Talent summons musician spirits. He's a natural born Joker. So does that mean his class habits (such as being a natural playboy) were actually gifted passives? Or did he get rid of those passives after becoming a sage?

Actually thinking about it now, He mentioned he could still use Joker class skills, which makes sense since you don't just forget the things you do in a job when you just switch. So perhaps his joker passives still exist.

Thanks for the chapter!
So the spheres protecting them from the enhanced firelight was from the dance, protection from friendly spell fire, or something else?
@MelReinH He still has his playboy behavior and Jester passive skills that triggers on its own from when he was a Jester. Won't go into details but later on it'll paralyze him because it's more interesting if he can't move than if he moved and resisted what's going on. So despite changing jobs he'll still try to pickup beautiful women with a rose and a smile even if he doesn't consciously intend to.

Dex-chan lover
Her boobs are so big they are lethal weapons when she hugs?

Users who are viewing this thread