Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Contributor
I swear to god those things are getting larger every chapter.

someone could edit and enlarge those boobs and i am sure i still won't notice it

Double-page supporter
@Hounder : Final chapter might be like this ? (MC is the black spot which get smushed under boobs)
307t4bk.jpg

@Kirin-kun : Full of deliciousness ?
31353b8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist Is, is that a real series or did someone make that? Either way, it's excessive (the first picture I mean).

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like a train wreck... And just like a train wreck, I just can't stop looking at it!

Supporter
@killercool
Now it all makes sense her giant bazookas provide her with a wall of flesh granting her near unlimited stealth fucking brilliant.

@Rheeve
Your on to something, now stay with me here as I describe this maybe just maybe we were fooled into believing she was a thief when in fact
she was a mage, her giant knockers must have granted her natural born abilities to command gravitational magic allowing her to not only not mess
up her back as she fights but the ability to go into stealth. Your a fucking genius.

Dex-chan lover
I got this new anime plot, theres this girl whos a tank with huge boobs, I mean some serious honkers. A real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. Massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers.

audience: what happens next?

so then a second girl whos a thief shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs, humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous.

Double-page supporter
I wonder each of next girl for harem will have even BIGGER BAZONGAZ latter ...

How could anyone keep reading this nonse- *sees cat girl*

I guess I’m willing to keep riding this train with my fellow degenerates.

Users who are viewing this thread