Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, if Dylan starts adding more mass to this party he'll be ending up with a planet sized gravity pull with orbiting moons.

Dex-chan lover
I had to stop reading to actually catch my breath at the 'sisterhood of sympathetic shortstacks' remark.
And while I do have a shortstack fetish, I do NOT have an 'each breast is larger than their whole torso' fetish. Ugh. At least the series is funny :)

I think the boob weight in this party now exceeds the rest of their combined body weight, even including Dylan.

Double-page supporter
I legit have never seen people draw this kind of boobsize outside of badly drawn hentai manga.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? There's another of those abominations like Tina? What kind of stuff is in the water here?!?

I am going to have to drop this.

Why was I reading this anyway? I didn't expect it to just be an excuse to draw massive "breasts" attempting to rip themselves off "characters" all day.
Now, they throw another in the mix... author just wants to draw boobs and get paid. Dylan was an interesting character - but turns out the MC is boobs.

Peace, I am out.

Finally the catgirls appears, just Tina wasn't enough. Actually such perfection is never enough.

Dex-chan lover
That poor bra ring must be made of freakin' titanium to be holding those. >_>

Power Uploader
@Amarrez
Typo on page 4: " So she doesn't need heaing magic, but... " > " So she doesn't need healing magic, but... "

Fed-Kun's army
oh? had enough of bil ol' anime tiddies? too bad here is a second helping of short stack.

Users who are viewing this thread