Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Translator made a mistake misspelling Breastfolk as Beastfolk.

@Spoonikl
See you next chapter :^)

Group Leader
Honestly, "Some Sort of Sisterhood of Sympathetic Shortstacks" (or S5) would be quite a good name for their group, tho.

I'm 100% an ass man myself. Still found this manga funny and enjoyable. Love the gags and the action. Hope this keeps getting updated!

And if your offended by the absoluteunit sized breasts? Move on to the next one. Why complain about it?

Wait, are there people that'd read this far and still complaining about the boobs? I guess stupidity knows no bounds huh.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, are there people that'd read this far and still complaining about the boobs? I guess stupidity knows no bounds huh.

Someday, the final chapter will get uploaded on here when all is said and done for the series. At that time, the comment section for the absolute last chapter will still have people bitching about the tits. Don't underestimate these people. They literally have nothing better to do than whine online.

I'll whine not only till the end of this manga but till the end of my days. I have enough time for that. And I'll still read the manga.

Banned
... Look... there is a standard rule with these things. Boobs are wonderful, sure... BUT.... the hips should always be wider than the boobs.

Still... these two can probably manage arm-level hindboob.
Technically, most women can't achieve hindboob. That glorious state where both of the breasts can be seen around the body (generally under the arms) from behind. But these two... could probably manage it even with their arms flat at their sides.
Subarashii!

Still though. The hips should be wider than the boobs. Always. No exceptions. These two need to put some weight on the hips.

Users who are viewing this thread