Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
this is the final evolution of manga, and maybe literature as a whole. we can't come back from this

HchP4yL.png

Top tier protagonist at work 😎

Double-page supporter
So what happened? Did they play poker and chess throughout the night until they fell asleep?

Dex-chan lover
But the cat came back. The very next day...
I lol'd when I saw that she left, but ended up in bed with them anyways.

@Akabane
I'm not sure if I would touch them. The ridiculous boobs are actually quite creepy. I don't mind large one, but there's definitely a limit. Especially when they're one quarter of someone's body mass.

Dex-chan lover
Dylan took the step forward where most mc's would take 2 steps back. He isn't a failure of a man.

Double-page supporter
@Kain13

You cannot apply our world's common sense in a world based on status values.
Otherwise how would you explain people using insanely huge / heavy weapons, moving at speed reaching the speed of sound, not getting tired even after walking and fighting while wearing heavy metal armor for almost a whole day?
Furthermore at the end of such a life they have no health problems like back pains due to their bodies' being too stressed out during their whole lives?

So issues that occur in our world due to body proportions that are unhealthy according to our common sense are prevented due to the existence of "status" in those worlds.
As long as your physical stats are high enough then body proportions have no limits there.

Dex-chan lover
The "logical reason" why the tits grow so big:
1. Too much Estrogen
2. Tumor
3. Cancer
4. Author troll

:p

Just to be sure on the uncensored version, it won't just be removing the heart covers, right? I need an extension and an explanation on how capable Dylan is when satisfying a woman's sexual desire. The end pic is not enough. I need more data. I know, I sound sick but Dylan's so hot, he can probably make a few straight people gay

Random add on: Like everyone else, the huge boobs are such a turn off. Dylan has such a great personality, the girls have potential too but just looking at those monstrosities (I apologize if this offends someone), I just can't help but be sorry for their backs, much less for someone like me who has scoliosis.

Fed-Kun's army
f8a.gif

She is cute, they are both cute but those super extra fat make it such a waste. It ruined the mood!

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790
The world has magic so there's one more possibility:
5. Some troll wizard/sorcerer/god/whatever goes around the world casting super boob growth spell on unsuspecting young girls

Users who are viewing this thread