Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Woah... that's a twist. So the Demon Continent is just a bunch of humans with additional power? No wonder their scared.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti i get that, but they didnt come to have him lead them or anything like that. They specifically came for what he discovered, something they already knew.

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22 The priest girl wants the info for herself and church, it was shown in chap 22 i think the church has already found the location of Dylan while King couldn't get that info.
About the orders King just told them to bring Dylan and the other guy so he can tell them what alliance decided in their case. King was already aware that Dylan didn't escape but was kicked by them and he knew he is the most capable of them all.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this is actually interesting. I mean I always knew there was an underlying story that is somewhat deep, but holy boobs did I not see that one coming.

Aggregator gang
Those 2 are good monster r*p material, I would feel no regret of them been done so.

Browsed the raws for the next chapter and
"F" for the last group that he helped (three ladies and a guy), which is kinda disappointing since we didn't get to see much of them.

It's pretty much politics actually... The kingdom all around finds the war against the demons to be profitable, and when all of them have been tasked to send their champions to subjugate the demon lord, only the kingdom of Vangerland sent there most competent choice (Dylan).

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22 i admit i was wrong with the whole "they came for him becouse they are shit without him" but King just ordered the Priest girl to bring him and the other guy so he can tell them about alliance decision in their case(after all they didnt finish their mission about killing demon lord) King tried to search for Dylan but he couldn't get any info but Priest girl already knew where he is becouse the church got a pretty big influence and branches in a lot of different regions. Its the Priest girl and probably church that wanted his info and she wanted to confirm her guesses, it wasn't like she was sure of it.
About the church ifluence u can see that its pretty big when the Priest girl kinda made the other girl her dog so she can be saved from the King punishment. The Priest girl isnt dumb like other two, she already knew that Dylan was an important part of their team, she probably won't get any punishment becouse she is part of the church, i feel like she will try to kill Dylan after confirming her guesses about demon lord.

Also seems like the church sent assassin after Dylan or maybe it wasnt church(the assassin called the guy "your eminence")

Users who are viewing this thread