Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Finally its been so long thanks for the update and thank you translators. Wish they continue translating this I love this manga

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember the ending of the story.
The Generals were monsters. But the Demon King was just another Human Aqua brought to this world. And there are MORE "Demon Kings" in their world. And the yare all due to Aqua bringing Humans to this world

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. Its been so long since we had any shortstack actions, we need more.

Dex-chan lover
this song works
this song works
gosh golly
this song works
nice translation

omg 3 months, oh How I miss the shortstacks!

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
You know the story is quite interesting but the art design of this manga is unbearable.

Dex-chan lover
@Tahaku If you're talking about the WN translation hiatus, it's because translator Amarrez decided to give up translating novels so they could translate manga.

If you're talking about the original WN hiatus, then I don't know because the author hasn't said anything on their WN account.

Dex-chan lover
So basically the demon continent is England or are we england and the alliance is trying to fuck up the demon continent?

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul The Demon continent is Germany just created and ripe for exploitation from france, uk and other powers of the age. A new super power that went off on its own without paying protection

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
My guess is:
I think that they (the religious higher ups) are just normal human people, who are attempting to use the Adventurer system in order to spread their influence while expanding their own power / territory in the process. Brand enemy leaders as "demons" and suddenly you have a justification for involving the church. Share some wealth with the nobles, and they will recruit you an army to fight them with, using their own citizens, all in the name of "national defense" or "upholding the Kingdom's honor", or some other bullshit excuse.

All they need is to trick the few strong ones, and the rest will follow. Thus the hero alliance was formed. Now, they may not be idiots (the Heros), but if you set them up with a shitty contract which they felt at the time was reasonable, then you really don't need to worry much about them (like if you refuse to kill the demons, we will kill you for treason, but while conveniently neglecting to tell them that "Demon" is just a pseudonym for "humans who we dislike/are against us, who we want you to kill for us, so we do not need to dirty our own hands." And since at the time it was believed them to be actual monsters, they would have agreed to it without much hesitation.

The nun figured it out, but it is already too late for her, same with the mage who she is dragging around with her. MC was able to be released from his contract under special circumstances though. This causes a MASSIVE problem for the church. Now he is a loose end, which they no longer can justifiably clean up, unless they bullshit a reason, like they did now. Thing is, they actually should not be able to do anything to him, but to try to bluff him into listening to them. They care so much about this because if somehow word got out that the church was just using good people to kill others just for their personal gains, then the church would be rejected by the populace completely, if not entirely burned to the ground (with members trapped inside too).

It is a dangerous ground to stand on if you try to screw over a hero "loved by the public". The public will usually sympathies with the Hero being abused rather than the Hero being the one to refuse to serve the cause. But, if you legally hold their live as collateral so that they will not spread the information, then they can't do much to oppose you, because they simply have to call you a traitor and execute you under that narrative. But if they can't easily get rid of you if you do speak, then that is when they begin to panic.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t particularly care for a redemption arc for the mage but the nun deserves the spotlight. She’s not dumb unlike the mage.

I do have sympathy for the mage though, she was trying to avoid a political marriage and now she’s being unfairly sent for execution after killing a guy who molested her. Her attitude sucks though and she’s just a pain in the ass. It’s her impulsiveness and her pride that made things as bad as they are. She doesn’t deserve redemption but she should at least be spared the bad end while still being put in her place.

Users who are viewing this thread