Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the reason I started reading this manga was because the giant tits got me curious. But now I wanna drop it because of the giants tits. The story is creative enough to want to keep reading. But I can't take it seriously with those deformities, they're just plain ridiculous, and sometimes just downright disgusting. They don't even play a role in the story in any way, they're just there. They have no purpose other than being outrageous clickbait. Just making them regularly sexy or buxom would've been enough to get attention

Dex-chan lover
Honestly those huge breast is ridiculous to the point i can't take the story seriously lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Although those badonkers are bahonkeroos, the story in this one is actually pretty good.
But my God, there is too much bazoomgalas in those badagadongas.

PS: I'm no hater, bahonkas love!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl, working on the previous arc made me forget about the ridiculous fat tits cuz of how much of a turn that arc took. This chapter reminded me and spooked me when I was doing my work lol

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the reason I started reading this manga was because the giant tits got me curious. But now I wanna drop it because of the giants tits. The story is creative enough to want to keep reading. But I can't take it seriously with those deformities, they're just plain ridiculous, and sometimes just downright disgusting. They don't even play a role in the story in any way, they're just there. They have no purpose other than being outrageous clickbait. Just making them regularly sexy or buxom would've been enough to get attention
Shit taste

Dex-chan lover
I like the big honkers. But when the story gets all serious, I can't take them seriously. Still like the big honkers. :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
Silly Jester-Sage, you can't face the demon lord alone! Ya gotta bring your hyper-oppai short-stacks along to stack the odds in your favor!

Dex-chan lover
Oh a chapter, a shame about this adaptation tbh, it ended last year but pretty sure it wasn't exactly because an axe but rather because of the source, given that both the WN and LN never ended, WN being long deleted and last update from the LN being from 2019 which stopped at around the point the manga did, so lacking material just hurt it

Dex-chan lover
Oh a chapter, a shame about this adaptation tbh, it ended last year but pretty sure it wasn't exactly because an axe but rather because of the source, given that both the WN and LN never ended, WN being long deleted and last update from the LN being from 2019 which stopped at around the point the manga did, so lacking material just hurt it
for those curious the manga will get to 58 unless as you mentioned the Source is continued or unless a studio gets the rights for their own continuation.

Users who are viewing this thread