Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the girls with two times more plot than buttock are silly, but I find it adds comic value. Although I don't dare read this when my wife is looking.

Dex-chan lover
for those curious the manga will get to 58 unless as you mentioned the Source is continued or unless a studio gets the rights for their own continuation.
Yeah forgot to add what was last chapter in my comment, kinda doubt LN get resumed and it then it manage to get a continuation for an adaptation, since author seems to have moved on already

This happened too with that other adaptation from this author, God Skill "Breathing" which WN got deleted too, LN stopped being updated and manga ended, currently author have another adaptation going, called Kuroneko no Kenshi which LN have 2 Volumes, who knows what fate this one get lol

Dex-chan lover
I see an update.
I click it.
Open the chapter.
GET FLASHBANGED BY HUMONGALOBUNGAS.
GET FLASHBANGED BY SECOND PAIR OF TODBARONKOOGERS.
Remember what the manga was about within miliseconds as the neurons in that dark sector of my brain shoot back to life.
"Right...Good chapter."

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the reason I started reading this manga was because the giant tits got me curious. But now I wanna drop it because of the giants tits. The story is creative enough to want to keep reading. But I can't take it seriously with those deformities, they're just plain ridiculous, and sometimes just downright disgusting. They don't even play a role in the story in any way, they're just there. They have no purpose other than being outrageous clickbait. Just making them regularly sexy or buxom would've been enough to get attention
At least i believe that that's the point, you need to overcome them, relinquish them. They are just there, but the main plot keeps getting interesting. I have no knowledge of how the wb/ln unfolds, however, this story is interesting regardless if there's big tiddies or not.

Dex-chan lover
The glorious Bakunyuu shortstacks have returned!!! All praise the glorious goddesses of booba and all their wonderful booba

Dex-chan lover
This updates every time it finalky slips from my mind, only for me to be reminded again of it, lol

Dex-chan lover
To the translator/scanlator, I’m sorry to hear about your girlfriend and mother. I sincerely offer you my condolences and wish you and your sister well.

Lastly, thank you for translating this after all this time. It’s hard to imagine how you’ve managed to put up with what happened in only 6 months.

Dex-chan lover
the mommy milkers are great but damn the mc had a huge personality changeover

Fed-Kun's army
I love huge tits as much as the next guy but the big honkers are just...too detrimental to the serious atmosphere
I do hope when they get that spell on the 80th+ floor they get regular features with big tits. like Tina is literally a barely legal teenager ffs.

Dex-chan lover
I betcha that if Dylan ever gets fused, the girls will follow him and either get a breast reduction or gulp expansion.

I vote that Tina becomes a minotaur if that happens. At least the cow tits will make relative sense! :pacman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread