Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

there's TOO MUCH goddamn titty like i swear to fuck. i love tits just like the rest of the gang but this is too damn much. its because of tits like these i cant see big tits as big anymore. stop it.

I like the story and that the MC isn't a wimp. Shortstacks I'm neither for nor against. Just want more chapters!

Double-page supporter
does anyone else have trouble reading something when your name is the same as the protagonist?

@Dragonfirewings
Yeah, I kinda feel that. Thought mine seem more often to be like a side character, like the MCs legit best friend (not a fake snag waiting to betray) or the leader of a group the MC's group is 'sorta' rivals (too- I mean mc may things rivals but the others don't or vice versa.)
Obviously there are plenty of cases where this doesn't apply or the details are different, but I think people known what I mean.

I click cuz short-stack but I'm stay cuz this manga actually pretty good and interesting, such pleasant surprise

MC is a Grey person,,
i like his personality and decisions

too bad this manga not weekly update

okay im gonna drop this, why? cause of the damn boobs it takes up the whole fucking panel
and its hard to read the text when the boobs is so damn huge, if only they reduce the boobs
it will be awesome *sigh* that abnormal boobs man, i swear those are implants or sumthing xD

Dex-chan lover
Considering the raw chapters are quite blurry, maybe the translator is waiting for the tankoubon version release so they can use better quality scans.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh feels like it's been ages since I last read the adventures of Jester and the giant titty girls.

Users who are viewing this thread