Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

After the story stopped focusing on the tits and went to actually progress the plot, the quality jumped from 4->9.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. The manga actually became good, and the latest translated chapters were freaking amazing!

What the heck, I didn't expect to see light at the end of a dumpster fire.

was liking the story but the tits was a huge turn off for me, so I dropped it (like a few months ago). Gonna try to get into this again, wish me luck

Group Leader
so the mage and priest died? just like that?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
super fun read, art is great and the plot is good too. Really dont know why this isnt rated higher...

Does anyone know why this says completed? Is the translator done? It didn't seem like it left off on a finished note.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know why this says completed? Is the translator done? It didn't seem like it left off on a finished note.
Completed doesn't mean it's fully translated, I have no clue how many raw chapters are left, and manga rarely get a good ending they tend to just get axed with a rushed non-ending.

I came here for the boobs and honestly... I dropped it not long after. It truly is another power fantasy with an OP MC who gets a harem. Only difference is that the harem in question are shortstacks and OVERLY endowed (Which I like hence why I tried giving it a shot.) But unfortunately there was no real plot or struggle, the MC is so much of a mary sue he sucks any kind of life out of this manga. No lie the manga legitimately gets better whenever he isnt on screen. Would have been more interesting if they made the girl the main protag honestly. If thats your thing than this is for you but personally I want some substance in my mangas. 2/5 stars.

Also those who dropped cause the boobs were too big were focusing on the wrong thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh the malding in the chat is glorious! I can bet my left nut suck half of the 1 review are given just by looking the cover!
Ffs just don't read! This is obviously no masterpiece, but definitely not an 1! Beside if someone calls an 18 yo girl a loli, definitely doesn't understand what is a loli! She's short! True, the racks are just...let's just say those poor girls will suffer severe back pain in just few years :pepela:

Double-page supporter
After the first few chapters focus on fanservice, It's nice that it statys to focus on the story. But the story it's somewhat boring, bring back the fan service again i guess

Users who are viewing this thread