Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Dex-chan lover
Great potential with the MC, but ruined by boobs. Dropped.

The dude is literally called "Playboy" let the man have his huge boobs some of you guys act like every female in this story have huge tits

Dex-chan lover
And here I though I was going to find Dragon Quest 3 references about the goof being able to "evolve" into a sage; got huge boobs rant instead...

😢

Dex-chan lover
I like nice boobies just as all men do. But that is ridonkulous. It's hard to ignore for me even if I want to read this for the story. It breaks the immersion~

*Don't mind my senseless rambling

Fed-Kun's army
@Syzeryuino Was ther actually a point where you believed it wouldnt turn out like this? The Moment I saw the charackter design and well the weird anatomy choices I just knew where this was headed.

Ignoring the boobs this is actually okay until chapter 18 where it hits a smut chapter + bonus half chapter

Im not going to pretend that the artist isn't overdoing the tiddy, but I wonder if i would like this manga if he didn't draw them at all?

things that make you go hmmm?

Contributor
So is this actually a harem, as in there is 3rd girlfriend? Or still two and no harem?
LN covers:
81CGnJUYFFL.jpg
81ts7u2aIIL.jpg
81-d2KPnhXL.jpg

Of you don't like the huge breasts it's not gonna change anytime soon so I wish you luck looking for something that does suit your tastes.

Double-page supporter
@Fredfred
"Don't start telling people their opinions are shallow when they don't share your tastes." Coming from someone who doesn't share the obvious "tastes" this series is pandering too is amusing to say the least. Let's not forget this whole mess in the comments started because of people like you who come onto something they don't like just to complain.
You're still saying you're upset about the character design even though you're trying to pass it off like your main issue is that she's "worthless" in your eyes because she's a silly character. I will say your opinions are shallow because the only complaints I see are "TITS TOO BIG WAAWAA" and other nonsense like you mentioned about "personality". Even if the main girls had the best personalities you'd ever seen in manga characters and the story was a 10/10 I'd still see every single one of you complainers saying "BOOBIES TOO BIG, CAN'T ENJOY".
This series is smut, it knows it's smut and it's lighthearted, yet you're putting it on the same standards as if it's a thought provoking story instead of just goofy fun.
Disregarding all the nonsense I see people spewing on here, I GUARANTEE if they were lolis instead of oppai-lolis I'd see plenty of you praising it without exception.
Also, this series has somewhat comparable views and follows to World's End Harem, which is a much more serious smut series without your "TOO BIG TITS", a variety of girls with varying body types in it and it only has a rating of 5.5 compared to this one's 6.7.
The main girls in that series have much more backstory and personality shown, yet people seem to like it less, wonder why that is?
Only series with boobs this big get THIS kind of hate, and it's weird to me because there's plenty of other hyper-exaggerated body types like loli that don't face even 1/10th of the criticism that huge boobs face. Imagine if people went on other series saying "boobs too small, can't enjoy this". That's how ridiculous you all sound right now.
I'll seriously never understand the mentality of people like you who are OBSESSED with letting everyone know how much you hate something instead of just ignoring it like any reasonable person would do.

been rereading the whole thing and chapter 17 page ten first panel made me realise how the comment section and that have so much in common

good potential but i feel bad for the girls that'll have severe back problems and will end up disabled because of their boobs.

@GetRekdM8

I'm sorry, but I'm kinda confused about what point you're wanting to make (aside from the fact that the hate for the massive breasts is underserved, which I completely agree with her) by mentioning World End's Harem. Are you saying that World End's Harem is better than this? This sentence ("The main girls in that series have much more backstory and personality shown, yet people seem to like it less, wonder why that is?") particularly puzzles me. People like WEH less because the story itself is a crappy shitfest (while this story has a relatively interesting protagonist and, despite the rather questionable artistic choices, is rather enjoyable for what it is: goofy fun, as you put it); I don't think it has anything to do with tits. Again, I agree with the overall point of your comment, but I just don't get how talking about World End's Harem and comparing it to this series add to your argument.

Why the hell would you make the tits that huge. It looks so jarring on those small bodies. The fact that it's obviously supposed to be pandering makes this an even tougher read for me.

@GetRekdm8
The comment section is here for people to post their opinions on the manga. If you don't want to read other peoples opinions you might want to ignore it and move on (like a reasonable person).
(Small girls with unlikely body proportions are totally comparable to some characters having physically impossible sizes/shapes on certain body parts.)

Aggregator gang
"Gah tits are way too big!!!!!!!"

I think there's an actual reason. Some guys (typically those in their late teens to their 20s) have a thing for big breasts. Especially when drunk (Been firsthand witness to too many cases like this) where "the bigger, the better." At some point, I think the mangaka was thinking. "Hehe...and some guys like shortstacked women too. That'd be funny................................................wait a minute. That WOULD be funny!!" And he started drawing as a result. There's no practical reason why their chests are as big as their torsos. It's just fan-service comedy from a drunk horndog's mind, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, the MC doesn't mind and is getting some, so why should WE care?

Users who are viewing this thread