Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

I just realized the LN artist is one of my most favorite H-artist... Lucky!!

Dex-chan lover
Michael Jackson mage teams up with a shortstack party. This is trash, but it's the good kind of trash.

@txtang
It's TRY or, his other name, Hougen
He also made one of the best jalter doujins
I realized there was his translated Konosuba doujins uploaded in this site as well

There's a character named Billie Jean who is a smoot criminal... The author is not even hiding it anymore

Dex-chan lover
If you disregard the absolutely disgusting and unnecessary female chests, then the story is actually quite good.

Dex-chan lover
How is it being an asshole to say the character models are completely unrealistic and misproportioned to the point of eliciting disgust from a thing that should be enjoyable?

Dex-chan lover
@SpiderQueen72 I also agree that my comment was a tad bit strong, but I just wanted to heavily underline that it is the plot and MC's character(his style is also nice) that makes this a good story and not the questionable fan-service. Also, as can be seen from the notes at the end of some chapters, a lot of people agree that the chests are excessive and it's not like I'm saying the art is bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zones It's a cartoon, in fact a Fantasy Cartoon Why do you expect it to be realistic, just let artist draw what they want(not gonna lie though, it is pretty unnecessary).

Dex-chan lover
I love huge tits, so this manga doubles down on good to me because it has good story and good tits.

Dex-chan lover
Good story, bad female character design. Like, really bad.

It's ironic how tits are the one thing holding this story back, when it was supposed to make it stand out more.

Users who are viewing this thread