Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Great story((?) at least it has jester as MC that is difference) demolished by unneccesery ecchi and unneeded girl who ihas questionable intelligence even asking how the hell she got this far. Oh right ecchi plot armor.
Just don't read it please, there is better kind of things even if t is ecchi. This is worse than waste of time. You can't even like it because it is forcefully turn into ecchi again.

I continue to read this mostly because I am far too easily entertained, that and I enjoy reading everyone gripe about the absurd size of the girls breasts in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. The core story could actually be pretty damn interesting but every chapter is just smothered in tits and annoying characters. Guess this is another one for the trash heap.

Waz too much of bad tits and mc had big potential bjt wasted on annoying side twerps with larger than their height all in all not worth by me

Lmao peeps too busy looking at the tits to pay attention to the plot smh.

7 to a weak 8 imo

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why people complain so much about the breasts, they are mostly just there for visual gags during dialogue, they don't actualy affect anything.

Group Leader
I love how there's a bunch of puritan SJWs on Twitter crying about My Hero Academia's and Uzaki Wants to Hang Out's breasts... When this manga exists. I'm convinced they would have a self righteous fainting spell if they saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread