Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Dex-chan lover
@link17 not a womanizer, jester powers just made him like rito from to love ru, he would trip on air and land on a girl with his hand in her panties.

@Cellulanus please no, there is such a thing as to big, also here is a breast classification chart

Stage 1: flat, nothing there
Stage 2: small, still growing(hopefully)
Stage 3: modest, good size but not to small either, well proportion
Stage 4: big/oppai, large breasts that are usually what you see in ecchi stuff like this(like the ones here, although they are on the very upper limit)
Stage 5: too big, so big they just look bad, may possibly be usable as fap material rarely
Stage 6: so big they don't fit on this chart, to the point of high fapibility if that is what you are into

Dex-chan lover
Excellent scanlation work though. Little explanations and all. (Especially those)

The story itself is interesting but honestly, I can't stand her chest. It's way too exaggerated to my taste.
I mean at some point on chapter 3 page 3, you can clearly see that her body was already drown, and the artist just added two big circles

Everything's too easy. He started out interesting but now he's boring too. It's the job of the villan to look like a smug dildo every time he does something, but here the main character does it a few times each chapter

He fights one enemy. Blocks/parties an attack and looks smug. Attacks while looking smug. Enemy is defeated and he's all "nothing to worry about, walking titz" and somehow looking even more smug than before.

MC is popular and OP and annoying, this is just another one of those.

Dex-chan lover
If yall wondering what massive tits would look like IRL, look up Summer Cummings, she did work for Devonshire Productions and of course it's extremely NSFW.

Hmmm after all this time, I started to wonder, do you think they have their own gravitational pull? And is it for each one or for both of them?

So I finally found one where the MC doesn't look like he's a pathetic little fag, then the lolis comes, because *of course*. Since they have huge tits, I guess I can endure. Turns out, he's actually a huge fag inside and he's being "forced" to act like a proper man. Apart from that, same old, same old. Way too OP, everything is easy, Deus ex from anywhere... Eh. 6/10. I like them titties, though, so I'll follow it.

well the sad part is the group stopping trans of the novel going with this....seems the story is dead since the manga takes priority

Group Leader
@bigstew00
But I didn't stop? I released a chapter less than a week ago. What you should say is 'the translator is slow', and I won't deny that charge.

1 titty-monster is lovely, 2 is overkill. At least the author is consistent with his fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread