Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

@me474
This is also an Isekai with fantasy strength logic, maybe huge badonkers genes managed to survive because of that.

@Kolmar
sure its fantasy but that only mean they can use magic and stuff but their body function are the same as normal people and she isn't even mage class just some random warrior class meaning she can't use magic and her warrior level is also too low to do anything with

@fappabusta ... soon ---> NSFW
j4gvyYH.png

Dex-chan lover
Seriously.It's funny reading those comments that give physics,medicals,ethicals,esthetics,real life reasons EXCUSES to dislike those tits.

I get it. Big ol' anime titties on shortstacks. It's what drew me in. I'm a degenerate. So what? I've seen worse.
It's so dumb that it keeps getting a chuckle out of me, so I keep reading it. I genuinely find it entertaining when I have nothing else to do, or am waiting on something else.
Keep up the good work, scanlators. I'll keep reading!

Also, for y'all who're saying that they wouldn't be able to walk with tits like that? One's a warrior. LOTS OF BACK STRENGTH. Just enjoy the shortstacks.

Dex-chan lover
Why do all the girls seem to have oddly shaped tumors on their chests?

Dex-chan lover
The artist is doing a very poor job in the most crucial part. Drawing breasts.
I'm not joking, there is nothing to keep my attention except big tits in this manga. However, the novel's artist is pretty good at catching the main feature. Just compare manga to novel's illustrations.
It's better to read the novel version.

Just because people are bitching so much, i'm rating this 10/10. Also tits. But mostly to spite the amount of bitching.

the premise sounds interesting enough but the cover art harem tag and ecchi tag combo is enough for me to now even give this one a chance. sorry japan but you have to try harder than that

Poor guys offended by huge boobs...
The story is pretty funny actually, and the characters are charming, even without taking into consideration the boobs.

We get it already, the boobs are too big. MOVE ON.
And the story is going actually quite good.

I start to feel bad for the artist of this manga. He has to draw two of the most ugly tits demons i had ever see, meanwhile every other female character that has appear so far are way more cute.

Users who are viewing this thread