Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Holy shit is the big boo bed chick annoying, would rather have a flying cat or something stupid.

Dex-chan lover
The comedy's great and it has some okay character moments too. Don't listen to the people hate-reading this because they don't like a character's design.

Gotta say I love this not just as a fan of large breasts but also as a fan of fantasy manga. The character designs are great (especially those cannons am I right lol) but also the fact that they give just enough cliffhanger material in each chapter that you can't help but want to see what transpires. Great job and I hope you keep on shoving it out, Don't listen to the haters they don't matter anyways lol.

Shortstack is main girl.
Picked up.

Best regards to the translator. Keep doing god's work.

If you think the bobs ass joke it will not gross you know

You just imagine tge real super big tits ya super big is big no no

boobs meet boobs and they are understand each other but still the boobs are destroying the eyes.

it got this new manga plot. basically there's this MC with an adventurer girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! they party up with another girl with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous but with cat ears and tails.
-copypasta

Dex-chan lover
This author understood how to sell his product in a overflowing market, a genius and a man of culture.
Don't like it? Can only blame the tits? Go away, there are a thousand of isekai with true jailbait right for you.

Thanks for doing the manga as well, @Amarrez sama. I agree with your comment on the Ch 10 credits page. Tina is just so fluffily sweet that it's hard not to like her.
Haters, if you dont like the boobs dont read.

Droping. Manga with good story and shit but if the girls in this manga look like this, they're just ugly. It's like if mc's girl was 300 pounds.

@Sabruness
the problem is her boobs take half of her body which can't happen if you go by any mean of anatomy the body literary can't support it
and her short height like she 8 years old child can't help that either i mean even if she was tall she would have some serious back issue
but with her height forget about back issue she can't walk or breath because its too much for her small body to handle
don't believe me ? just look at how badly short people physique are (not athletic) and if you add a weight equal to half of their body then it insta k.o and considering her height is too short even for a short person she is probably one of those dwarfs cases which have more hard time walking even for males

Users who are viewing this thread