Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

While I do find that the size of her assets are rediculous, like, they are almost the size of her entire body, and her thin back and waist would have broken trying to carry those tumors around, I can see past it and ignore it for now. It would be a really good story if they weren't so large, and I really like Dylan's character, so I can easily live with it. There has one been a few mangas that I have stopped reading with these exact genres, and hopefully this will not. One that I did had one of the characters wetting herself every couple of panels every chapter. The author definitally had a fetish, but wasn't brave enough to write a different genre. Here, you can tell the authors preference of the b**bs or b*ts

The tits are a bit over the top, but the series is pretty goofy and over the top anyways so it's easy enough to look past, and once you do look past it you'll find characters with a bit of actual personality. I was expecting this to be absolutely terrible but i was only half right. It's trashy but it's fun and the MC is, surprisingly, one of the best MCs I've seen in a series this overtly trashy.

There are cowards out there who look at those breasts and think "Too big." Then there are heros out there who look at those breasts and think "Not big enough."

with each release, it just makes it more saddening that the novel stopped being translated since it reveals alot more that is left out of the manga....

Group Leader
@bigstew00

I resent that accusation, I picked the novel back up. I'm just working on it slowly as I focus on the manga for now.

Boobs logic : the bigger they are, the higher defense for it including destroying your eyes.

Her assets are going to be a huge burden as she gets older, can't imagine what will be left of those spines after supporting it for decades.

Dex-chan lover
I have no problems with the size of those boobs,but with my clear lack of enough saliva to honor them.

The boobs grow bigger with each new chapter. Holy hell I have an enjoyable limit for tit size and once I can feel pain from these beach balls I can't enjoy this to the max.

Double-page supporter
I have to say, I'm enjoying the disgust in the comments more than the series itself, and the manga is pretty fun.

MEGA OPPAI is not for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.

HrtvZlc.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of overly giant boobs like this... But the characters are nice and the story is fun. So that makes up for my dislike. Evening the scale.

"Those tits are disgusting! Her back must be hurting!" The offended reader gasps, as they go to the next chapter with a fevered series of clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread