Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790,
Luke_Crywalker.png

Aggregator gang
What the fuck are with those giant tits. This is huge even in comparison with other mangas of this type lol

Aggregator gang
i like this but dude the tits are really something i like the MC

Dex-chan lover
ignore the rating

this one good
sure the panel can hard to read, but this one good because i like the MC and big bazongas

Dex-chan lover
I dare you all to try the drinking game here:
A shot of tequila for every comment in the chapters that complaints about the size of those boobs.

Dex-chan lover
I'm normally down for huge boobs. But for some reason, i'm actually slightly appalled (i'll probably get used to it though). Aside from that though, it seems to be a carefree fantasy series. I wasn't gonna read anymore, but identifying the dragon quest "clown to sage" reference brings me back. I must say, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. So far.

Besides the HUMONGOUS detail that almost everyone is complaining about, this is actually a good read. If you can not get annoyed by the humongous twins.

Double-page supporter
i thought her boobs were going to be ignored but it apparently actual plot this time

Even though I'd identify myself as a boob loving man, this is too big. It is no longer attractive or even look like boobs.

Aggregator gang
this manga looks fun to read but come on , THE BOOBS THE FUCKING BOOBS, i dont know its weird

I agree with the monstrous-boobs hate. The obnoxious trips-over-everything-then-cries-about-it personality doesn't help much either. As heroines go, this one's a real minus.

Users who are viewing this thread