Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Double-page supporter
why are these mangas suddenly really into the "sage/great sage" job/class?

Dex-chan lover
is-that-lunch-59ae160611a9c.jpeg

they wont enter any panel in the next chapter, they keep growing.

I'm more of an ass guy. Seeing tits that big is a little unsettling, tbh. Never been a fan of huge tits on tiny girls, either. Just reminds me a little too much of oppai-lolis, and I'm not taking my chances with the FBI after those creatures entered my life.

@eureur It's a call back to dragon quest 3 where they implemented job classes. The Jester was a craptastic job that had the unique ability to turn into a sage without the use of the game's single class changing item. The manga, at least class wise, will poke fun at DQ all the way to next Sunday.

Aggregator gang
Mandick the titty smithy has yet to be born in this world, so of course titty armor doesn't exist

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the joke that her fighting style it's about using the inertia of those gigantics meat miracles for extra agility...

...I'm disappointed,author.

PS:Damm,just now I realize THAT pen name and its silly pun.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit those tits look so mismatched on her body she looks like a friggin alien. It's so unsettling to read this crap with those things just bouncing around.

Users who are viewing this thread