Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

The only problem of this manga is the heroine's tits. DAMN! NERF THE TITS!!! hahaha

the most terrifying thing about her boobs is that the other girl on the cover looks even bigger. like wtf, the first girl has each boob bigger than her head, how will the new girl even move?

When the monsters started dancing I knew that I needed to read this while listening to Thriller.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the warning on the credits page. if i'll ever encounter a 140 cm shorty with a bust measurement of 120 cm wanting to hug me, i'm prepared.

As far as understood, TRY only did covers of the first LN volume. He doesn't have any relation to manga?

Aside from those annoying boobs it has pretty good story and like those dragon quest references.

Dex-chan lover
They are packed with the dreams of mens, viva shortstacked. Long live girls.

That top hat don't fits Dylan, Idon't know how I would have reacted if it was there from the start, but his normal hat is a better fit.

For how much I like ecchi/smut/harem stories and I like them big... the more I see that girls the more I hear the term "jailbait" resonate in my head plus they are too big... c'mon they are naturally used as lolis with big breasts for capture perverts.

Despite all of this I'll give it a chance.

Contributor
Actually, Tina IS very cute, and i like how she act like a Dylan Fangirl, it's very funny to see.

She would be perfect with something less than a F-cup, but eh, deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
That is not a girl with tits- That is a pair of tits with a girl attached to em.

can someone please just redraw those bazongas to be either normal or just put a black bar on them

Guess this series is a case of supply and demand and targeting a niche market. Even if only a couple of percent of otaku in Japan are into big-ass knockers, if most of them buy your series due to a lack of similar stuff in circulation then it can still be a beneficial decision to put them in, even if you alienate some readers in the process.

Or it might just be the author's personal fetish compelling him to enlighten the world by showing us the one truth, Allah ackbar!

Users who are viewing this thread