Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

@monkey123 dark red is how it's in the novel (sometimes a little more light, like the second volumen cover).
Recommend you check the illustrations for the novel from "Mistakes Were Made".

We are about half way of what is translated of the novel, being made into the manga.

I like some of the unique ideas of this one (specifically, MC's "jester" class and the whole job changing thing), but I kinda wish the short stacks weren't quite so stacked. Don't get me wrong, I love me some oppai, but these titty monsters are being outshined by all of the other women that appear with more normal features. It just comes off as a cheap gag prop.

You know, a person can only go so far in how ridiculous a character can look. Those girls' chests are at a point where the image is offputting, if not, disgusting. And yes, I have to go as far as calling it disgusting because it is far too unnatural and obscene. That one aspect of them is so huge that it takes away from all their other charms. Seriously, if the author just toned it down with those girls' chests, now those would be some beauties.

The amount of ass hurt over the size of some breasts. I guess the cover doesn't make it obvious enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Im just concerned for their bodys, those knockes must be a pain in the back... IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE THAT IS! :D

Group Leader
This manga goes right past absurd, high fives the bottom of the barrel, then in true parabolic fashion, clears the top of the barrel while going "Sup."

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. People point out how bizarrely the girls are drawn and you guys are getting all upset insulting anyone who points it out.

I'm definitely not reading this bc my name is also Dylan. And I'm Definitely not reading this because i know some shortstacks in real life(though thankfully not quite so stacked themselves)

Dex-chan lover
@KSerge It's not really unique. It comes straight from Dragon Quest III's job system, and the jester "evolving" into a sage was also shown on the "Dragon Quest - Emblem of Roto" manga.

Dex-chan lover
Pros: The MC is actually interesting. I enjoy him as a character and I do like that he's not some oblivious dense sh*t. Though, I shouldn't hold my breath on that.

Cons: The boobs are so stupid that it makes me mad. Sexualization is like the uncanny valley; at some point, the quality will suffer because of it and it'll just make me mad instead of horny. Also, I dislike her personality.

I admit I'm more of a Kazuma guy than a generic harem MC guy. Sure, having a harem is nice but just like Kazuma, I will get mad if they're stupid.

Another one I going to add to my collections list. Now I need to know how I can buy this using an english website. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get this. I doubt this one will come to the West any time soon if at all. Man all this good stories I am here wanting to buy them all. This hobby is almost like a girlfriend or boyfriend. It is going to make me broke. :/

@morichiro
probably that's how little kids looked in MJ head
and its kinda similar you know when he bring tina to his big mansion and dress her in inappropriate clothes is similar to how MJ tactics to lure kids into his big mansion to do inappropriate things
it's all make sense

I like how a manga harem makes sense for once since the MC is a womanizer. Also, based big tits.

Users who are viewing this thread