Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 73 - I Love You!!

Dex-chan lover
This mofo author be like "yeah yeah here's two chapters in 10 pages for 2 months worth of a blue ball and i probably won't stop until yall balls are shrinking".

I mean come on man, i'm dying over here @_@
We're into Edge play

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if the author extends the story by having him not able to do it with her cus he got nervous/anxious, imma be pissed

Dex-chan lover
she asked him to stop several times. first he ignored her, then said "i can't." yuck.

stop when someone asks, y'all. check in verbally. support your partner. please don't behave like this -- even if your partner enthusiastically consented when you started.

she asked him to stop several times. first he ignored her, then said "i can't." yuck.

stop when someone asks, y'all. check in verbally. support your partner. please don't behave like this -- even if your partner enthusiastically consented when you started.
She said wait, which is not the same as stop. Then she said hold on a minute, and grabbed him tight. So he held on a minute. He said he can't hold back, and apologizes. He then waits for her to tell him what she wanted to say, literally holding back. She then tells him why she wanted him to wait.
There is no problem here.

Dex-chan lover
I know there is a limit to how explicit this can get, but i seriously hope it won't just end with just fade-to-black.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I picked this up yesterday and it stopped at the perfect spot for maximum blueballing.

Dex-chan lover
She said wait, which is not the same as stop. Then she said hold on a minute, and grabbed him tight. So he held on a minute. He said he can't hold back, and apologizes. He then waits for her to tell him what she wanted to say, literally holding back. She then tells him why she wanted him to wait.
There is no problem here.
Thank you. She even said that she didn’t want him to hold back, she was just talking about location.

Sagami has been fine here.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, man. You don't have to shout. She's right in front of you. Whispering works better here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. She even said that she didn’t want him to hold back, she was just talking about location.

Sagami has been fine here.
Yeah, this wasn't weird hentai-style forceful like Uzaki-chan where FeMC was legit angry at the guy afterwards, this was just a little moment of disrupting sexytimes and re-establishing communication to get better sex.

Users who are viewing this thread