Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 78 - Unstoppable

Double-page supporter
The premature ejaculation was expected, but this fast after the whole buildup? Surprising.
My expectations were low but holy f I'm still disappointed.

Supporter
I actually like this chapter... the previous ones have been nothing but build up, but this one is actually addressing a real issue, one that some guys can definitely relate to. I like that Musubu has come into the shower; I'm hoping she will help him feel better and be less insecure about this.

Dex-chan lover
first they show the booba clearly and then we get blurry steam censorship at the end. not to mention the ridiculous blueballing. it's amazing that this hasn't been canned yet.

Dex-chan lover
Really, quite a realistic result. despite the frustration of dragging this out, I do think it's important to address how this does happen and healthy for media to portray that it can happen, and despite the possible embarrassment it's normal.

Musubu didn't shame him at all, which I think it's really good to see. People make fun of premature ejaculation all the time, but I believe having realistic depictions of what sex can be like is important.

Dex-chan lover
Really, quite a realistic result. despite the frustration of dragging this out, I do think it's important to address how this does happen and healthy for media to portray that it can happen, and despite the possible embarrassment it's normal.

Musubu didn't shame him at all, which I think it's really good to see. People make fun of premature ejaculation all the time, but I believe having realistic depictions of what sex can be like is important.
i like your comment, the others are insane. People complaining about him cumming early, you do know that sex is for procreation and being fast is better right? sex wasn't meant to pleasure the other... If people didnt masturbate people would be cumming all over the place during real sex so fast

Dex-chan lover
Look like our girl isn't going to stop till she gets her round judging from that last panel.

Dex-chan lover
as expected, Musubu didn’t shame him at all, she is here for both the information as well as physical pleasure. I imagine once she actually experiences sex her position may skew, but for now she’s still partially in research mode. Fun little chapter.

Lmao the complaining is hilarious. See you all next month!

Dex-chan lover
The refractory time for a virgin shouldn’t be too long, even if he isn’t a teenager. The main problem is that he abandoned her instead of staying with her and cuddling and warming her up for round 2. After 15 minutes or so of cunnilingus they would both be raring to go.

Dex-chan lover
You got this pal...and more importantly, she's got you too :salute:

We're definitely getting a cut to black when the deed is successful

dlw

Bro came from that, no foreplay no nothing? What a loser. I mean we already knew but still

Users who are viewing this thread