Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - A Nice Person

Well, we're caught up to the raws, boys. Huge props to the translator, singlehandedly releasing 15 chaps in a single day. If they form a new group, I'd definitely follow their releases.
I think where they're at is fine, currently. You have to keep in mind, even though she's a grown adult, Musubu is probably quite emotionally stunted due to her father's overprotective and possessive treatment. She's probably feeling like a teenager entering her rebellious phase. Giving her time to properly process her emotions is a good call.

Fed-Kun's army
@Melansjf Most definitely, but liking someone and being ready for a relationship are different things.

Who knows how they'll be once they're back at the office. Awkward, obviously, but having feelings in the open is an interesting place to be. Workplace flirtations can be quite delicious.

@Arumir nah she's basically unaware of the concept of liking a person. When she said she lied she meant about staying with her brother, if that's what you meant.

also damn we caught up with raws fk

This is.....acceptable for now

There is clear progress and that's enuff for me...for now

Thanks for the big push. Slow dripping these chapters would’ve been agonizingly slow going

Users who are viewing this thread