Asper Kanojo

to anyone whos read the raws are the new raw chapters ntr? i dont understand what any of it says but the second most recent looks kinda shitty

Good manga. Seriously discusses mental illness and how to cope with it. Interspled with bits of romance. The comedy portion is a bit much (especially the fetish jokes) but otherwise its great.

Had to stop myself reading the whole thing in one sitting bc I hated the idea of coming to the end of the translations so soon, I think this is my new fav manga, really hoping the translations pick up in pace

Double-page supporter
I sincerely think this series deserves a 9.2+ rating similar to Oyasumi Punpun. Just a light heads-up; the story gets far better translating the raws on my own accord. It's practically incredibly nuanced as arguably the best psychological manga ever written besides the aforementioned.

If only I could relive my life, I would help people who live like this in their childhood, right now I do help people who suffer from something like this I do motivational things, and I always talk to them be their problems, anxiety, families, and everything I try my best to understand them and help them.

This manga is not for the faint of heart. You're gonna need big boy pants for this as it speaks about mental health / illness awareness

pretty good. this type of genre usually isn't very good if dragged too much (in which some chapter felt like a filler) hence rarely popular but nonetheless have high rating. hope that doesn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
YO WHERE MY "i used to cut myself and cry a lot alone" SQUAD AT!!?!!?!

Why’s the upload schedule so slow? It’s painful waiting a month or two to get an update

Users who are viewing this thread