Asper Kanojo

Group Leader
Damn, there's sixty plus chapters to go. I hope the group keeps it up.

Oh man are the Chinese translation so far ahead. Black Cat looks like they translate a ton of series, hope this one gets more attention. Maybe they gonna drop a bomb of like 50 chapters all translated at once. One can hope.

Fed-Kun's army
man i thought it looked cute but now im worried after reading the comments and the synopsis. On a scale of 1 to 10 how sad will I be after reading this? I cant handle too heavy topics

@Saiangeli, depends on you really. If it hits too close to home then you might feel sad. But overall, its a very interesting manga that has a different take then some highschool drama. It has a really realistic view on a minority of people in society. out of 10, I'd say you would feel a 6/10

Edit: And this in only on some chapters as well, there's a lot heartwarming chapters that would make you feel better.

One of the best unique romance manga. Spreads awareness of an important issue and is sweet as well. Though I really hope the ending I predict will happen won't happen

Man, if you’re neurodivergent with similar divergence as the main characters this is an amazing amazing amazing read, i love this so much still and get reminded every time there’s a new chapter

holy cow it's been a bit since I read this so I had to catch up on the last 10ish chapters and man I'm pleasantly surprised that the story is still able to pull my heartstrings so much

This is such a unique manga. It has lots of little touches that feel fresh and emotionally intelligent. I hope more people get a chance to read it.

I really like this.
I don't even know why.
I feel like it resonates with me on like... a subatomic level.
Thanks to the scanlators.

Users who are viewing this thread