Asper Kanojo

Group Leader
@Cmart978 no, the numbers you're referring to are those of magazine chapters. We use volume chapters. For example our chapter 29 is actually chapter 48 in magazine chapters, as you can see: https://mangadex.org/chapter/706340. We're not as far as you think from the latest chapters. The latest volume available is volume 7 and we're near the end of volume 4.

@Darroth I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're making confusion between our translators and other groups' translators. Anyhow, if you have evidence that we said these things, please provide it.

Dex-chan lover
That is the official cover for vol.07? I like she with a little longer hair like in vol.06

I keep seeing this... but the psychological tag keeps stopping me.
I hate reading manga that makes me feel like shit, or that twists my stomach in knots (not of the emotional kind)

Should I try this one or not?

@Caul It's about a girl with autism who got PTSD from bullying and domestic violence, which lead to self-harm. If that would make you squirm too much, maybe don't read it, but I feel like it's an honestly amazing portrayal of what it's like to live with these diagnoses, and it's well worth the read. The main character also has some things to deal with, but the main parts that gave it the tag are what I mentioned earlier.

The "diversity is our strength" crowd is missing the whole point of this manga, which is: picking yourself up and working on becoming a stronger person, even when it's hard and painful. It's pathetic that you're trying to turn it into a "Japan has a problem", no, you have a problem.

can Someone tell me what's happening in the raw ?I think her codition is getting worse now......I am was reading because I thought she will get better bit by bit and the mc is also is getting sick? am i right?

Honestly a really good story. I love it but the raws are up to like 95 and update so fast but these come once in forever. Dont get me wrong tho I am very grateful and they do a great job translating. Like top quality. Thanks as always. Keep up the good work

Really good manga. Finally, a proper depiction of mental illness, not extrapolated to the point of hyperbole or watered-down to the point of caricature. It's very complex, without one single solution for everyone - each person is unique, and how they deal with it and the symptoms they show vary.

Seriously impressed by the work's ability to explore many different aspects of the life of someone entangled in mental illness, while also showing the difficulties of loved ones who are actually trying to be there for those people.

Looking forward to the next chapters, seems like the raws are up to 95? Man, I have a lot to look forward to from the great people translating this series.

The "diversity is our strength" crowd is missing the whole point of this manga, which is: picking yourself up and working on becoming a stronger person, even when it's hard and painful. It's pathetic that you're trying to turn it into a "Japan has a problem", no, you have a problem.

Japan absolutely has a mental health problem though (though it's not unique at all, so does America and other industrialized nations)

Every now and again, having a little chuckle at the end of the chapter really, really helps diffuse the heavy nature of this manga.

Aaah damn man. Yokoi junior right. I dont know how to say but i thought that he was talking abt me and im not joking. Thankfully i was not bullied or anything. But im suffereing from a last of skill of speaking. This one hit straight in my heart

Users who are viewing this thread