Asper Kanojo

This one is kind of weird i know but i can relate to him so much... i live with a broken person too, she looked so different before we has kids but somehow those traumas got the better of her and i now know i may have been part of it. Lets hope i can learn to understand her better now.

I really like this story, but I hate how they gave the male mc niche fetishes that she thinks is weird as well

The author of the manga is requesting people send a message to the editor on Twitter to gauge interest in an official English release.
You can find his tweet and the editor's response here: https://twitter.com/ym_suzuki/status/1262153418627354625

The editor's twitter: https://twitter.com/ym_suzuki

The author has also requested that you don't message the author or artist about it, only the editor.
Please help support a possible official release!

Somehow i dont think this will have a nice end... MC is getting around his sickness trying to help her, bet it will end when he feels mostly normal and she dies... then he decides to continue living for both of them.

The concept is quite dangerous. I've seen a lot lately manga taking concepts that lead to doujin hentai, ntr.
But this one is strange and intriguing and different. I like the main character who is aware but not too self-conscious in his wild fantasies. Not pervy or disgusting at all. Like, almost all time he will says, "There is a girl in my room!" "Oh, shit." this is acceptable because there are humane considerations.
The way we know the main female lead is also interesting, over time her skin peeling off and exposed to the tragedy that befell her.
As a depressed person I think I can understand her feelings of being interested in related "dark" matters. Usually it's about why we live in the world, what is death for us, what purpose --everything that makes us question existence (I have an episode but I'm still living normally which is more like panic and feeling overwhelming, so it's kind of struggle) and also interested in reading philosophy in self-acceptance. It won't be easy...

At first, the title made me think this was going to be some sketchy, awful fetishist mess.

But the writing is seriously good, even with such a bizarre start and a couple moments of horror, it’s an amazing love story. Seeing sad people find happiness makes a sad person like me happy.

10/10, I look forward to seeing how it ends.

Hope the english translation comes sooner especially seeing how the chinese translations are already at chapter 98

Do you all think this will have a happy ending or nah cause for me i`m really wishing for that happily ever after.

also how good is the romance?

Users who are viewing this thread