Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Ch. 29 - Brute 7

Dex-chan lover
Not only it isn't an interesting arc from what I remember, it's even harder to care when it's been so long since it was updated. That, and I don't remember their relationship to be that close for him to panic as much, but maybe I'm forgetting, since you know, it's been so long...

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like I'll need to re-read...

But it loos like one of the reasons uploads take a while, is because the manga itself uploads chapters in parts. The scanlators here are doing us a favor by only uploading whole chapters.
Though admittedly, they are a couple chapters behind the raws...

Dex-chan lover
The admiral always puts a smile on my face. Traps are everywhere.

Contributor
'So what if it's a trap, I'll just brute force my way through!'
Actually lacks the brute force to follow through with the "plan", runs out of mana and has to be rescued himself. :facepalm:
Maybe Akira and Amelia do deserve each other with the way they both (don't) think...

I guess I'll be back in 4 months. Assuming I don't drop this isekai about a dark magic swordsman pretending to be an assassin.

Dex-chan lover
This series has been going for 6 YEARS?????!!!!!

jfc
I mean it been that long, and haven't progressed that much for a reason, people forget serie went to hiatus for around 3 years because of the artist was diagnosed with cancer and then was recovering from surgery, when serie returned it slowed down on pace, so the publisher is being more lenient with the schedule (which is monthly splits afaik)

Dex-chan lover
Assassin class. Excels in solo combat, but not in skirmishes - gets told this by a military officer with combat experience. Throws himself into skirmishes anyway, because emotions, and isn't one of the fundamentals of an assassin to suppress or bury emotions?

But Akira is a teenager, and hasn't been an assassin for very long, so his actions are expected, maybe forgiven?

Page 28 though, :shamihuh:

Aggregator gang
It’s been so long I don’t even remember what this series is about or why I liked it. I’ve completed several levels of education this taking so long.

This is what people think reading/watching One Piece is like even though it’s not lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread