Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
All of you talking about his outfit need to stfu, while it does look impractical and loud, im pretty sure his stealth skill masks his presence and either allows him to move with no sound regardless of his clothing or it actively suppresses sound coming from him. The latter sounds more plausible because magic. Also the outfit is cool don't diss that, my guy looks fly as fuck

The mc is me lol. I sit in the front of the class and I never talked to anyone and no one talked to me. I also can only remember the names of my colleagues that stand out in class, tho I don't have the same skill in hide-and-seek as him, but I am really good at it

Fed-Kun's army
Rule number 1 as an assassin, always kill the person/people who are threats ASAP.
Rule number 2 make sure that they are 100% dead, even if you have to remove their head and/or heart(s).
Rule number 3 double check rules 1 and 2.
But seriously if the story is gonna be about an assassin they really should just kill all of their potential enemies and threats right away, assassins need to keep those things to a minimum or they can't do their jobs. I see no need for him to think about whether or not to kill the evil king and his probably just as evil if not more evil daughter. He probably could've extorted the information out of the king before he killed him, since he is probably at least 12 times stronger than him (1200 attack vs 100 the average max). Still this could be interesting or it could fall flat, I can't tell just yet, but even if it did I would probably keep reading for a while.
He only has a vague idea that they're doing something suspicious. Even if he knew for certain that they were plotting something killing the king is a really, really dumb idea. There are WAY too many variables involved that are complete unknowns. This is a completely new world to him, after all. How could you know that you could get away with it? How could you know that someone more powerful than you wasn't guarding the king at that very moment, waiting for you to strike? How could you know whether magic protected him or could track you if you killed him? How could you know where a good place to escape to would be? How could you know how your abilities really measured up or whether they lied about the standards? I mean, I can go on and on but I think you get the point. Before an assassin kills anyone step 1 is to gather information. Just murdering someone who might possibly pose a threat to you regardless of the consequences of killing them makes you a common thug.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I hope defense is calculated with some sort of formula as %dmg reduction & not flat reduction, otherwise this is less assassin and more stealth tank. Like wtf, 800 base def in a world where atk is avg <200. Even if weapon add some atk, common weapons would probably bounce off bare skin and cause sprained wrist and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
<why didn't he kill him if he's an assassin> hmm...maybe because he's a teen first day in some fkd up fantasy world? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Okay, my brain is telling me there are too many details that annoy the heck out of me.

1. Did none of the guards/wizards do a headcount when the children got summoned? Or is it that when the "Hero" appeared, they said "WE FOUND HIM!" and didn't bother with anyone else's statuses? But I will just chalk it up to "Maybe we miscount."

2. Him getting that "flashy" black outfit kind of makes sense since if he used his CLEARLY OTHERWORLDLY HIGHSCHOOL UNIFORM, if he ever got caught, they would be able to pinpoint him instantly. So this is fine.

3. What's NOT fine is "How can he leap everywhere effortlessly"? You could say "Old abilities get translated into skills here" but he doesn't have a parkour skill. Even if you tell me "he has insane stats!" You don't get used to something you never did in one second just because you have the stats to do so. I know it's not important but since there are no justifications for that, it just bugs me.

4. The thing is, he seems "Too perceptive" for a normal highschooler. You could say he has Intuition and Threat Perception, but they're both at lvl 1. Like, did nobody else have these skills or...

Overall, this is my second read after dropping it back in the days and now I'm trying to reread it entirely

Users who are viewing this thread