Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The plot is somewhat promising but everything else looks like you are reading a self-insert fanfic rather than a proper story. Well, this is an isekai manga adaption after all so I can't expect much.

Group Leader
@Hiex91 Agreed. I think the Isekai is wasted on the fact that our protagonist doesn't feel like a person dropped into a fantasy setting at all to me because of his actions(sneaking into the forge, immediately suspicious when no one else it, breaking into the room easily ...).

I'm still interested though.

So as everyone else is saying, this isekai is kind of flawed, the problems could have been much more easily resolved if the protagonist wasnt from the earth or had a really unusual background as being an assasin working for a secret organisation or something like that. But man, this manga is fucking flawed, "I should get changed because these clothes stand too much" literaly appears with an assasin almost end game armor without explanation

Aggregator gang
"This outfit is stand out too much"
check closet in the room > found assassin costume
"Nice, with this nobody will know I am an assassin"

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait, pg 25 1st frame normal uniform, 2nd frame cape, armguard, boots, etc etc... and he just said (I broke into the armory.) wehhh cheats to the max...

Dex-chan lover
What's his mindset here?? He just wore some too much fancy clothes...... and said that they doesn't stand out... just sit down and look yourself in a mirror!!
And this king presumably looks forward to making these heroes sacrifices... but that's just my theory

Picture for Amelia And Akira (the persons on the cover)

https://plus.google.com/photos/113121492263158973529/album/6639485853119072225/6639485851393630738?authkey=COmK8Iv-k7SB9gE

×it appears that accidentally, Akira takes a peep to Amelia.......×

At least he's not blindly following what other are saying to him. And yeah him being that calm when first arrived may disturb other but, there something in this unfair world called genius, person who are naturally able to do thing that other can't do, we can see it on his stat page, he's an assassin with max stealth, and he obtain that just by playing Hide and seek while little, that doesn't shock me one bit, I'm used to the unfairness.
But the fact that he didn't kill the king is bothering me, dude, even tiny me who's 16 would'v do it, I don't think I'm deranged or a psychopath, I wouldn't go in the street and kill people just because I feel like it, that just unproductive and would ruin my life. But when you overheard their conversation, see their face, and found all those strange camera and other thing, you do it, especially in this world without law for the strong.

But at least this novel is a little different and the mc is close to my tolerance so I'll continue reading~

Group Leader
Dressing up in the same fashion as twenty other people with the same short black hair and the same uniform makes me stand out too much. I'm going to dress like I'm sneaking around places I don't belong, then nobody will notice me! Even when they get new clothes issued, they're still likely to be thrown off for at least the first few days...

Dex-chan lover
This isn't stealth, this is invisibility.

Isn't 12 times the average and more than twice the highest recorded a bit much for level 1?

"This outfit stands out" says the man who can turn invisible, and promptly dresses in a flashy fantasy assassin cosplay. Because having an assassin lurking around your castle is preferable to a school kid snooping around.

Oh, he also found the armory at some point. Hm, that castle sure looks big, maybe it has floor plans in every corridor?

And now he's found the king's office, at the moment the king is discussing his evil scheme with the princess no less. Guess they really do have floor plans. And the event with the villains conversing must have been scripted to trigger when he was passing the office door.

Gee... well this obviously won't be well written, but maybe this will be ridiculous enough to be entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
LOOKING COOL, JOKER! 🤣🤣 Guess after the end of P5, when Joker left the gang, he got sent to another world.

Dex-chan lover
"This outfit stands out too much"
*Changes into a cape*
Nice, no one will notice you now assassin boi. 🤣

outfit stands out to much -> somehow finds he most elaborate and impractical caped outfit that just happens to be black ????????
where did that come from?

outfit stands out to much -> somehow finds he most elaborate and impractical caped outfit that just happens to be black ????????
where did that come from?
--------
● My Brain :
Hanz...
.... Get the Flamenwerfer
-------
I'm amazed that this keen and sharp MC don't sense anything wrong when he grab that out of place costume from the Armory

This looks like the King Intentionally put the Assasins Costume there as a bait for this MC.

@DaoLaw
Let's just assume the king is a necessary evil for now, if MC kill him without knowing about how world works, it might lead to a bloody civil war, the common folks will be the victim .... so, yeah ... can't kill without a proper intel first

No matter the class he's in, he is the true hero at heart, eh? I mean, only the hero have the gall to raid the castle armory as soon as the game starts...

Users who are viewing this thread