Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Saviticus I was more concerned about his HP. That was way more than triple the hero's. Assassins were supposed to be brittle as heck, lmao. The only skill that got me thinking was the Eye of the World thing. Sounded hella cool and important.

Dex-chan lover
From the status alone, the MC could one shot anyone from the start and could even tank damage from them.

Double-page supporter
Can we stop with the cringe-worthy "exposition" of 'This decision will come back to haunt me' in the first chapter of the manga?
It's max edgelord stupidity and the mark of a shit writer.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, ofc the stats will be far stronger than the actual hero.

Double-page supporter
images
and jokers name is akira kurusu in the manga coincidence I think not

Dex-chan lover
(looks at school uniform)
"this outfit stands out too much"
(switches it out for a billowing black cloak)
"now this is what i call incognito"
lmao what

Banned
"This outfit stands out too much" ... Instantly dresses full chuuni.

I see I wasn't the only one who noticed that. That dagger is a special kind of stupid too. What kind of dagger has a bigger crossguard than the actual blade?

@TNGDeadly : At least he doesn't have to spend an hour sneak-attacking Ralof or Hadvar in the bear cave to level it up.

Banned
@Petnavis : Which? The outfit or the dagger? I think he stole them both from the armoury, as memory serves. Bugger knows what they were doing there though.

Double-page supporter
"First of all" my foot. You kidnapped a whole class of students but then only allowed one single hero to emerge from them?!

He's an assassin. An assassin's gut feelings are the most crucial thing & he should've followed it through from the beginning. But if he did no extended story would be told, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
"But if he did no extended story would be told, I guess."

and physiological aspect as well. I assume the mc hasn't ever killed or actually see a murder takes place without clinching his butthole. My point is that, seeing a murder action on TV is completely different than actually seeing it on your own. Hell, look up graphic shooting on YouTube (Rittenhouse shooting on BLM movement— BEWARE GORE AND BEWARE THAT I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO WATCH THAT FOR THE POLITICAL REASON, BUT BECAUSE OF THE GORE. THEY SHOWED REAL FLESH COMING OUT AFTER BEING HIT BY .223). I am typically rooting for mc that's not a pussy and will kill when necessary, but even just seeing that clip made me flinch, let alone being aware that you're about to kill someone for the first time when your life isn't in grave danger and that you're killing him based on your guts feeling and not evidence.

Dex-chan lover
"This outfit stands out too much."

proceeds to wear a flashy cloak that sounds like a jet every time he moves

Double-page supporter
the mc is one of those people who just sits there in class without being notice
fetchimage

This outfit stands out too much...

*changes into gaudy black outfit*

EDIT: Lol, I just read the other comments... I could say that my comment isn't that original but I'd rather argue that great minds think alike

Users who are viewing this thread