Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Trap (4) - Part 1

What the fuck do you mean "I don't have the power right now" ????????
Dude you literally just vanished in front of all of their faces with a DAGGER IN YOUR HAND. FUCKING STAB THE BITCH.
Like what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrum_Alsend
He doesn't need to convince his classmates, the accusation happened in the middle town in front of a massive crowd of commoners. Even if the kingdom has the heroes, they can't exist without the trust and cooperation of the common folk. Once the seeds of doubt have been sown it becomes a catch 22; if they don't silence those holding doubts it'll spread, but if they do silence them they end up only confirming those doubts.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I'd say I had more fun reading the comments than reading this chapter.
It wasn't established at all why the MC cannot just, indeed, kill the king and princess. It wasn't made apparent at all why the MC revealed himself to the princess, and thus instigated the entire problem to begin with.
Idiot Plot galore, but isekai be isekai, it's not a bad direction as long as the MC stays away from the royalty (and vice-versa). A dungeon-based isekai still can provide a few chapters of browsing through.

Double-page supporter
yea he had like 9 different chances to kill the problem

Nooo, the commander was my fav character, if only because he seemed the most sensible one.

The MC on the other hand, is way too quick to trust and reveal himself even if he seems though he is said to be less gullible than his classmates.

Dex-chan lover
@Cleesus After 20 chapters more it'll probably be 99 chances, and he still won't do a thing.

so the dude can go stealth, no one can see him, yet he doesn't have enough power? this is some shit tier writing from the beginning. im done i guess.

Aggregator gang
@boont
no fucking kidding. what "I don't have enough power"??? He can literally disappear from under their fucking noses. From the middle of a huge encirclement of knights that show up to arrest him!! He could just kill them all right there no sweat lol

Double-page supporter
Hum.. He could kill the princess and then go destroy all the crystal, no? kk'

ridiculous the mc's actions are so forced by the author regardless of what we already know its possible, dropped,

I'm guilty for 'turning off my brain' when reading this story now....

If you want to use this kind of plot, at least do a proper prep work/groundwork to avoid this kind of messed up logic

Oh no, my favourite character is dead (though I still have doubts) already T-T
I liked it, though was a bit suspicious of how similar the plot seemed to be to Rising of a Shield Hero. I gave it a chance to go it's own path, but this chapter really did it man, it's literally poor man's Rising of a Shield Hero, with a mc that doesn't know how to use his powers and unnecessarily many people being summoned (when it's literally only about two of the whole class...)

Pacing is also so quick? Like, he instantly just jumps to and fro without ever having had a proper build-up to it tbh.

Art's nice though

So he has literally millions of opportunities to just go "lol nope" and doesn't because what reason?

What a garbage fucking set up of a plot

So... why didn't he murder the king here? The series has made it obvious that literally no one would be able to stop him. Hell the only guy that was able to see him is dead, so...

What the heck?
He literally could kill that brincess when she was in range and then stealth out. Why would that dunce just leave like that knowing that she is controlling everything with her curses?

this shit is stupid why would you even show your face when you sneak into the princess room?
did he think he can get away with it?
fucking retard

Users who are viewing this thread