Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Trap (4) - Part 1

Double-page supporter
why not just kill the king and princess while escaping?? you're an mf assassin lol

Dex-chan lover
Uh... since nobody can see you there, why not just kill the king and princess and be done with it? They already framed you as an assassin anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Actually now that people point that out...

It was said in the beginning of the manga that even strong men can only reach around 100 ATK and 150 HP IIRC? Around that number.. Anyway, he's like thousands in both HP and ATK. Adding the fact that the number got tripled. I understand if he's spotted then maybe he can't do much. But people lost track of his body for a moment there. It should be enough to kill at least one even if he really needs to run. Plot hole.. I'll let it slide by calling it adrenaline rush and he can't think straight but to flee from danger.

Dex-chan lover
good shit good shit

I love the fact that he actually has allies unlike a certain shield hero

Double-page supporter
so he thinks hes weak?
i thought he had like 5400 power or some shit
and with that stealth skill i am pretty sure he can kill everyone there

That's not how stealth works. Oh, what a game of telephone. First, a DM wants his players to enjoy sneaking around. Then, a GM discovers sleuthing mechanics that make his role-playing game even more enjoyable and interactive. Later, a primitive video game employs shadow-based stealth. Later, the quality of the American education systems drops to such a degree that even basic geometry, the intersection of a line (a light ray) with a surface (the occluder producing the shadow) becomes to complicated to implement, so Stealth appears and is based on where you are relative to an NPC. Later, higher and higher stealth affects invisibility spells, such that, even if max invisibility can't hide you from a face-to-face confontation, "Stealth" can, a skill now meant to simulate the hush and quietude of a sniper in a ghilli suit (except you are in an invisibility spell suit). Much more time passes, and basic literacy falls from the curricula of the americanized world, and invisibility, reliant as it is upon graphical shaders now too complicated to implement, is done away with (as is levitation), giving way to STEALTH: a skill which brainwashes all the NPCs around you to magically forget where you were and all logic in the simple fact that even if you're not there, a phalanx need only continue advancing to stabby-stab you... AI decision-making logic which itself greatly exceeded the intellects of the world's greatest americanized programmers to implement.

Or, just compare early Thief and Splinter Cell games to their later iterations to witness the rise and fall of stealth gameplay.

Dex-chan lover
The strongest humans ever reached a power level of 500.

He's got thousands.

Nobody can see him, thus he can easily kill the princess and the king.

Like niBBa wtf

Okay, this is now stupidd, wtf, strongest ppl reach strength 500 he was +1000 and he is fucking weak?! Like what the actual f

Aggregator gang
Its one thing to not kill the king or princess but to literally show your face threatening the princess and expect to have no consequences. This is just bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
To be a devils advocate, we're forgetting he's literally a kid! Killing a person, even if a bad person isn't easy! And having a perfect mc, that every reader could get behind is impossible, a flawed one is more interesting imo! Learning from mistakes is something we all do!
Well, not all, some remain idiots :smug:

Dex-chan lover
To be a devils advocate, we're forgetting he's literally a kid! Killing a person, even if a bad person isn't easy! And having a perfect mc, that every reader could get behind is impossible, a flawed one is more interesting imo! Learning from mistakes is something we all do!
Well, not all, some remain idiots :smug:
They’re all being silly.

The truly stupid thing the MC did was reveal himself. All he had to do was observe the princess and steal/break the Crystal later.

I can't believe Saran got killed that easily... How can the MC even take care of the Assassin Units under the king? I doubt the MC has surpassed commander Saran just yet at this point in time.

Dex-chan lover
??? The fuck is he talking not enough power.. He literally had the chance to kill each responsible more than once.. He even could've done so still, since the only person able to see him while stealth just died

Users who are viewing this thread